Main Menu

Global Research on the most viable 5-MeO-DMT containing plants : A youtube talk

Started by JulianPalmer, June 02, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JulianPalmer

This is a presentation called "Entheographical Explorations" which is a decent summation of the research I've been carrying out on the 5-MeO-DMT containing plants over the last 18 months or so.

This is an extended narrated version of a powerpoint presentation, from a lecture given at Entheogenesis Australis Conference, 10th of December 2017.

https://youtu.be/vD1PwrdjhBE

Handshake

Thank you for sharing this here Julian!

Hopefully this can expand into an extraction discussion in the Science section.

JulianPalmer

Yeah, I haven't cracked the extraction of the pure five this year, but it is on my to do list :-)

Toxicodendron

The research you have been doing is really quite inspiring, Julian.

I have been interested in Desmodium gangeticum for a while for its use in slowing neurodegenerative diseases. I knew about the betacarbolines there, but was unaware of the 5 Meo content. I'd love to grow that and the Phyllodium/Desmodium pulchellum soon in order to test for alakaloid levels in domesticated cultivation.

JulianPalmer

Toxicodendron

So glad to hear that Darren will have the pulchellum available, I'm guessing after his winter break. I got the gangeticum seeds from him. Slow growers thus far in my experience.

JulianPalmer

Yes, I know a guy growing the pulchellum (where the seeds come from) and he also says it is very slow growing!

gurudedicationananda

CarpeDMT??

Is that really you?

no way!

This is an old friend of yours from the Aya.com forums from a long time ago!

Be well