Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT & The Churc...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 10, 2024, 07:41:37 AM
Quote from: famine on March 08, 2024, 03:05:36 AM
Quote from: rainbowbody on March 07, 2024, 05:22:10 PMInteresting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
They are claiming they have found 4-HO-5-Meo-DMT in their mushroom fruiting bodies and findings have been independently confirmed.
All reputable third party labs confirmed only psilocin and psilocybin presence. No psilomethoxin to be found at all.

I also have heard that psilomethoxin has not been proven and is entirely a speculation/rumor or at worst a flat out lie/scam. No proof has risen as of yet. If any does please post it.
Last post by famine - March 08, 2024, 03:05:36 AM
Quote from: rainbowbody on March 07, 2024, 05:22:10 PMInteresting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
They are claiming they have found 4-HO-5-Meo-DMT in their mushroom fruiting bodies and findings have been independently confirmed.
All reputable third party labs confirmed only psilocin and psilocybin presence. No psilomethoxin to be found at all.
Last post by Inquirer - March 07, 2024, 05:30:40 PM
Man, what a twist lol. If this turns out to be legit, it'd make a lot of sense since I'd never experienced mushrooms that felt like that before.
Last post by rainbowbody - March 07, 2024, 05:22:10 PM
Interesting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
General Discussion / Re: storage and conversion
Last post by Brother Goose - March 05, 2024, 09:08:06 PM
I was told it stores best in salt form for long term use. Is that true?

Keeping it in a bag in a lil container in a tuberware lined with silica gel in a bag in a drawer at room temperate. I figure that should be good enough to keep theoretically forever.
General Discussion / Re: Five Key Stages of The 5-M...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 05, 2024, 09:03:42 PM
My only experience with 5meo so far via a breakthrough dose of bufo toad venom affirms these 5 levels you mention. I will have to consider this all more deeply before exploring the synthetic version. Thank you OP!
General Discussion / Re: Toads Poison Use Is Not An...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 05, 2024, 08:52:53 PM
Quote from: Handshake on December 19, 2017, 01:21:57 PMFor those that cannot access the YouTube video due to country restrictions, here is the video file: Hamilton Morris Learns About the Toad Ceremonies of the Yaqui Tribe

Thank you I had seen the general video but not this deleted scene. The "scene" when it comes to toad is like anything else, the good, the bad, and the ugly. A few well known practitioners have been called out for things and some of them are the ones featured in the general vice documentary about toad. Other than not being something with a history of shamanic usage its important that unpleasant information surrounding bufo toad venom be spoken up about as a harm reduction mechanism.

I do not think its negative in any way to be used properly and lovingly by healthy loving people for the right intentions as a religious sacrament but outside that use its hell on wheels, and often abused by both providers and takers.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=86872
General Discussion / Re: Intravenous Injection ROA
Last post by Brother Goose - March 05, 2024, 08:45:27 PM
I have heard a bit about both IV and IM and it seems an interesting study was done on IM that is how I discovered the existence of this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opsWlr0MIu8

Check TIHKAL and check erowid for more information.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Hello!
Last post by Brother Goose - March 02, 2024, 10:17:03 PM
Just got some synth 5meo fumurate. Looking forward to experiencing it, learning more about it, and sharing my thoughts on it here.
General Discussion / Re: Intravenous Injection ROA
Last post by Handshake - February 26, 2024, 09:47:23 AM
Quote from: Inquirer on June 15, 2023, 12:44:51 PMAnybody have experience using an intravenous ROA on a 5-MeO-DMT salt? I'd love to hear experiences in comparison to other ROAs such as vaped, IM, etc. Also interested in dosing. From the few reports I've read, it sounds like a very small amount of material is needed compared to other methods.

There are quite a few reports on IV use of 5-MeO-DMT, and while it seems to be worthwhile, it is so similar to vaporization that it may be best to simply take it via IM, thus allowing for a slower onset and smoother experience overall, most similar to insufflation or rectal admin. Seems that dosage would be the same as Shulgin's experiments, documented in TiHKAL.