Main Menu

"Who feels it, knows it Lord".......

Started by corpus, July 16, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corpus

Good evening people.

Hope you all are well.
I was referred here by a colleague over at the DMT-Nexus and hope to join you in the sharing of knowledge pertaining to 5 Meo-DMT, a compound I had the pleasure of experiencing very recently. The tool we have at our disposal (namely language) is the best we have yet in some ways it seems sub-optimally suited to performing its job when it comes to dissecting the experience and it's implications. But I refuse to be the bad workman who blames his tools, and seek shelter here with my fellow work-mates.

I would like to thank those who have established and maintain this site for those of us who have been graced by the compounds favour, and hope to add my thoughts to the discussions which take place here from time to time.

All the best to you all! 

Rising Spirit

Is that you, corpus callosum?  It's indeed a privilege and an honor to welcome one as deeply experienced as you, so articulate and sincere, to join the ranks of such a lovely collective of beautiful human souls who frequent herein.  BTW, I was thoroughly delighted and most intrigued by your recent post about 5-MeO-DMT, over at the DMT-Nexus.  I hope it isn't presumptuous for me to share it with the group? 

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=80513

Please go into further detail about the peak of your immersion into the nondual state gifted by this unique molecule.  That is, from the onset of the merging and the return into an individualized perspective.  The toughest part of bringing back the essence of the unified field is that none of us truly exist apart from the primary indivisible state, at least unless we are looping within the dreamscape of an isolated self.  Besides...  what language can even hint of it's glory?  While I remain a 5-MeO virgin, I have recently been gifted with some of this most sacred medicine.  I am undergoing ritualized purification for now, on the precipitous edge of Infinite expansion of conscious-awareness.  Soon I will share my inaugural voyage (that is, if I live through it). 
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Handshake

Welcome corpus!

Thank you for your kind words and for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in the discussions!