Main Menu

Post #1

Started by OwnPlant, November 07, 2019, 10:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OwnPlant

Hello all I am a very proud owner of a Colorado River toad. I sure this is the place to show me how to make this the hapiest toad in the world. Thanks for having me _/|\_ _/|\_
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real.

RoundAbout

I don't think there are too many active toad owners here, but I could be wrong. There's a few active users on Reddit that own them.

You can use the search function to find information on this forum, but I don't think you'll end up with very much. After all, a lot of talk about caring for toads would probably encourage people to buy or sell wild toads (or otherwise interfere with them rather than using synthetic 5-MeO-DMT). I doubt many people would object to owning a happy toad from a supplier who breeds them in captivity, but I think it's fair to say that there is a bit of a taboo surrounding owning a toad.