Main Menu

Hello from New England!

Started by Soulina, February 24, 2022, 03:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulina

Nice to see a commumity here! <3
Just looking for others who are integrating well. I'm curious to explore how folx are incorporating thier insights.  Thanks!
-Soulina

Rising Spirit

Welcome aboard, Soulina.  I too reside in New England.  Vermont in specific.  And you def hit the nail on the head, a great deal of the impact from the medicine occurs during one's post interphase experiences.  Integration is key!  How do we cope with losing our egoic structure, encountering Infinity and tasting the terrifying ecstacy of nonduality...  and then learn to maintain some sense of buoyancy within the dualistic nature of mortal life?  From my perspective, there is a steep learning curve, initially, but there are many ways to find balance and retain the essence of the teachings imparted by the sacred molecule.  Imbibing 5 rekindled a zeal within myself for yoga and deep meditation.  Naturally, it also brought greater affinity with just being outdoors, hiking in the woods or ascending mountain trails. How have you found your way since you were anointed?  Have you been inspired to re-evaluate your own beliefs about God, the Source and this immense universe?  I imagine some folks find themselves even more convicted towards atheism?  Have you taken up any spiritual practices, either a traditional religious path or one that is New Age?  Thanks for joining  the community and do please share your experiences with 5-MeO-DMT in the appropriate sub forum.  Namaskar   _/|\_ _/|\_         
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.