Main Menu

4-HO-5-MeO-DMT & The Church of Psilomethoxin

Started by Rising Spirit, January 28, 2023, 11:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

famine

Quote from: Handshake on June 03, 2023, 10:43:07 PM
Quote from: famine on April 05, 2023, 06:56:12 AM
Quote from: rainbowbody on April 04, 2023, 10:00:10 AMAm eager to see analytical results as well.
Interesting that Martin Ball appears to be completely sold on it...

I will have analytics on a different batch too shortly. Will keep you updated

Any updates on this famine?
It was rubbish. Just plain shrooms

Inquirer

While I agree 100% this looks awful for the church, and it's hard to imagine not labeling it as proven bunk after the lab tests and church back-peddling, I do have to add myself amongst the group that believes the experience is different from regular mushrooms. To me it was like three times more potent by weight and it did have a quality that's reminiscent of 5-MeO-DMT.

It's interesting that myself and a number of others are reporting similarly. If it is somehow legit, I wonder how seemingly so much contradicting evidence exists. Though in my case, it's not really relevant anyway because I found 5-MeO-DMT to be superior and would always pick it when given a choice. Just my two cents on the matter.

famine

Quote from: Inquirer on June 13, 2023, 12:03:19 PMWhile I agree 100% this looks awful for the church, and it's hard to imagine not labeling it as proven bunk after the lab tests and church back-peddling, I do have to add myself amongst the group that believes the experience is different from regular mushrooms. To me it was like three times more potent by weight and it did have a quality that's reminiscent of 5-MeO-DMT.

It's interesting that myself and a number of others are reporting similarly. If it is somehow legit, I wonder how seemingly so much contradicting evidence exists. Though in my case, it's not really relevant anyway because I found 5-MeO-DMT to be superior and would always pick it when given a choice. Just my two cents on the matter.

I do believe the placebo is very strong. And honestly after doing 5-MeO-DMT, I don't think you are an unbias opinion. For me even regular shrooms after 5-MeO-DMT give me full on 5meo reactivations. Extremely strong. I would think it could same to others, especially if they believe they are going into a shrooms + 5meodmt experience.

Maharani

I am a member of the Church (now called the Church of the Sacred Synthesis), and used an ounce of sacrament over the course of a month or two before I had my first inhaled 5-MeO-DMT experience.

While I agree that it is a shame that the science is at best inconclusive so far, and that they were too enthusiastic to claim that their sacrament was psilomethoxin, experientially I can understand their enthusiasm and sincere belief.

The experience induced by sacrament IMO is markedly different from psilocybin; less visual, for starters. And unlike psilocybin, church sacrament builds up NO tolerance, regardless of frequency of use or dosage.

In my opinion, while sacrament may not be psilomethoxin, experientially it clearly is not identical to (only) psilocybin, even to someone who is relatively immune to placebo and had no previous experience with inhaled 5-MeO-DMT.

Peace and love :)

rainbowbody

Interesting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
They are claiming they have found 4-HO-5-Meo-DMT in their mushroom fruiting bodies and findings have been independently confirmed.

Inquirer

Man, what a twist lol. If this turns out to be legit, it'd make a lot of sense since I'd never experienced mushrooms that felt like that before.

famine

Quote from: rainbowbody on March 07, 2024, 05:22:10 PMInteresting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
They are claiming they have found 4-HO-5-Meo-DMT in their mushroom fruiting bodies and findings have been independently confirmed.
All reputable third party labs confirmed only psilocin and psilocybin presence. No psilomethoxin to be found at all.

Brother Goose

Quote from: famine on March 08, 2024, 03:05:36 AM
Quote from: rainbowbody on March 07, 2024, 05:22:10 PMInteresting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
All reputable third party labs confirmed only psilocin and psilocybin presence. No psilomethoxin to be found at all.

I also have heard that psilomethoxin has not been proven and is entirely a speculation/rumor or at worst a flat out lie/scam. No proof has risen as of yet. If any does please post it.
Jesus Mihi Omnia