Main Menu

Grettings from Silicon Valley

Started by jonathanbrink, February 10, 2022, 04:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonathanbrink

Welcome everyone. I'm excited to be here. I'm new on this journey and am learning a ton. Quick intro.

I used psychedelics in college for experimentation and then stopped for 25 years. I've been on a healing journey since then to repair my heart from early self-inflicted trauma. Last year I tried Ketamine for treatment with some depression and OCD like symptoms. It was good, but really hard on my body. I read Michale Pollan's book How to Change Your Mind, and discovered 5meoDMT. I'm seeking it out as part of my healing journey and also as a form a discovery about myself and my journey to practicing love.

I'm currently looking for a guide, preferably in Silicon Valley. I'm also looking for community in the experience to prepare me and process my discoveries. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Much love
Jonathan

Handshake

Welcome!

Please do come and use this community for support to talk about your preparation and integration and questions about 5meodmt.

But please know that this forum is strictly NOT for the discussion of finding facilitators or ceremonies or acquiring any illegal substances.

Psychedelic.support may be a good resource for finding prep/integration professionals in your area.