Main Menu

Greetings fellow Toaderos and Psychonauts

Started by Changaleros, November 21, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Changaleros

Greetings to all fellow 5hive explorers :D 

I would like to introduce myself i wanted to join this comunity for some  <3 , i am fellow medicine practicioner , my path began when i was 12 years old when i stumble ganja and after upon Teonanacatl or magic mushrooms (in our country called crazy mushrooms to make people scare to eat them >:D)  mushrooms had one of the bigest lessons for me in my life, after years with exploring mushrooms i found out about Yage or Vine of the Souls -Ayahuasca and Dmt :D i read about on internet and after i remeber i also read about Toad medicine when i was really young and when i started to explore the medicine world ,but back then it was not point of interest (probably not mature enough for expirance) but after years of exloring and finaly obtaining dmt it finaly came to the point Toad came to my life by its own , first i was invited to a ceremony that was so big price that i was shocked and refused right away, so i got a book in my hands about toad medicine and i contact this author of a book and ask him as a fellow medicine man if he would like to exchange the medicine with me , and he refused but agreed to come to my country to make ceremonys ,so i meet the toad and have wonderfull expriance with it , smoked 6times with facilitator  ,from the 7th  i smoke alone i saw with my first expirance i found my medicine , and i belive this is medicine becouse i saw this on my body. Kambo, Ayahuasca ,Bufo ,and all plant-natural based medicine cure our mind body and spirit. and mostly i belive it will heal our relations , becouse Love is the primal energy that run this UNIverse  and this medicine show you this  :D

Handshake

Welcome to the 5 Hive!

It's a pleasure to have you here and we look forward to your contributions. :)

You now have full access to all the message boards.  :)) <3 _/|\_