Main Menu

Experience Report Guidelines

Started by free-range, April 25, 2017, 05:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

free-range

This space is dedicated to users' contributions of their experiences with synthetic 5-MeO-DMT. Sharing our experiences not only helps to integrate the experience for yourself, it helps others to make sense of their own. Together, we can come to a more comprehensive understanding of what this substance can offer us.

For other users to fully receive what you contribute, it may be pertinent to share the set/setting format (i.e., ceremonial, personal exploration, recreational, etc.) and what delivery mechanism/method was used (i.e., insufflated, vaporized, oral, IV, rectal/plugged, etc.).

This forum aims to avoid identifying any others who may have been part of your experience, i.e., trip-sitter, facilitator, shaman, co-participant, etc.). Any identifying information included in your report may be monitored and removed by forum moderators. If you are curious about more details about the identification of anyone involved in a report, please contact the contributor directly.

For further clarity regarding your responsibilities as a 5 Hive member, please review the Terms of Use and Registration Agreement: https://forums.5meodmt.org/index.php?topic=50318.msg53737#msg53737
—surrender completes us—