Main Menu

OMG. The long awaited anointment has been gifted. OMG.

Started by Rising Spirit, August 02, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Handshake

Maharani

Rising Spirit, thank you for your beautiful accounts. I really hope 5-MeO crosses my path soon. :)

Rising Spirit

Quote from: Maharani on October 29, 2018, 06:03:23 PM
Rising Spirit, thank you for your beautiful accounts. I really hope 5-MeO crosses my path soon. :)
Why thank you so much for the kindness.  Honestly, my small contributions to sharing my experiences with this powerful healing molecule have been essentially fractured and rather vague.  This is not like me.  What has been the biggest challenge to translate is the nondual pause which occurs as the force dissolves the intrepid voyager.  Each time I bring my attention to recalling the peak moments...  I begin to re-experience the powerful moment where I was wholly stripped of myself.  All thought was suspended, all associations with my "normal" self were completely stilled.  What existed was this supreme state, an empty fullness which through it's primacy, has caused everything else to bloom into existence, everywhere, as it always has and will continue to do so forevermore.  On a positive note, I've compiled my notes and will be presenting the detailed descriptions culled from my 3 immersions with the self-shattering magikal transcendence of 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine.
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Rising Spirit

After a descent amount of balancing and integration, I now feel ready to share some details of my experiences accumulating into 3 sequential, uber deep voyages into the blinding white light, which this sacred molecule so effectively gifts, whose energetic upsurge thereby transposes the earnest pilgrim straight into infinite conscious-awareness.  1, 2, 3...  and gone.   _/|\_ _/|\_

Granted, this is a bold assertion indeed but if one surrenders to the immense force, one fuses within the fulcrum of a full attunement within the heart of the indivisible Godhead. What I have gleaned from my triad journeys and immersions, all boils down to:  surrender/ ego death/ transcendence/ union with infinite being and gradually, this is crystallized into an innocence blooming as an awakened rebirthing.  Ideally, the heart expands beyond all boundaries and feels connected to all life, everywhere.   <3

Sure, we return to our accustomed self-orientation but everything is very, very different.  A potent shift has taken place and the dreamer knows by first-hand knowledge that what humanoids call " God" is everywhere, present as everything, encompassing everyone, forever.  I'd like to add and I've little doubt that each human being who has been touched by this immense medicine will concur with the simple proclamation that All is One.  All true entheogens shed light upon this eternal truth....  yet 5 removes the artifice of personal existentialism.  And it does so in a remarkably brief amount of time.  Wow...  just wow.  Words are not up to the task of squeezing the Absolute into a nutshell.  I am still humbled and shattered by the impact.  And most grateful, surely.   _/|\_ _/|\_
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.