Main Menu

5 with maoi rectal

Started by celestino, June 08, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celestino

hi everyone,

yesterday evening it was my 4th immersion in 5HCL with syrian rue extract/100mg) 30 mnts before applying 6 mg rectally. onset began 15 mnts after doing

the 5, this time I felt the hand of the molecule;peacefulness, gratefulness and little thinking activity, listening to music lying down (savasana) it lasted for 1/2

hours,the other 3 times I did 3mg5 / 50 mg extract, then a week later 4mg 5 / 100mg extract, then 5 mg 5 / 100 mg extract,all of these a buzz in the ears , I

think it is the increase of energy level.

next time in a week I will do 7mg 5 / 100mg extract. some people are known to go as high as 9mg 5. I was told that I would begin to feel the effects  in the

range 6/7 mg 5. It also seems the effects are not linear. All of this guided by my good and experienced fríend Malcom Z.

cheers, light and love .

_/|\_ O0 <3

Handshake

Be very careful. People have died using 5-MeO-DMT in combination with MAOIs.

celestino

hi humble Voyager,

would you please tell me the facts and the names of the people who have died because of 5 + maoi?

in yopo it is used maoi and no problem, the danger is if 5 is taken orally with maoi , NOT RECTALLY.

Will you please tell me where from did you get this information? thanks

all the best. celestino

RoundAbout

Quote from: celestino on June 12, 2019, 01:19:03 PMthe danger is if 5 is taken orally with maoi , NOT RECTALLY.

Why would oral + MAOI be more dangerous than rectal + MAOI? If it was similarly dangerous, I would expect no reports of fatalities or permanent effects due to the lack of popularity, as less people administer rectally than orally and even fewer combine rectal with an MAOI. It wouldn't make sense if someone said administering intravenously with an MAOI was very safe on the basis of lack of evidence either, would it?

Also, isn't yopo dominantly bufotenine?

celestino

hi,

it is a bit like cooking in 2 different pots, the substances don´t mix up, they work from different places, so no danger.

yesterday evening my 5th immersion  , 7mgs 5 and 30 mnts before 100 mgs harmala extract.

effects come up after 15 mnts, back to base line 2 hours. this time a quite and peaceful mind, very few thoughts rising, conscious of my surroundings,

consciousness felt mainly in the forehead. i would call this experience, "the god/godess of little things".

all the best. _/|\_

physics envy

Quote from: RoundAbout on June 13, 2019, 10:43:51 AM
Why would oral + MAOI be more dangerous than rectal + MAOI?

Generally oral ingestion of a substance goes through the liver and is broken down/converted, while rectal administration may or may not go through the liver.

I don't know all the details, but from reading up on using cannabis oil suppositories, it depends on how deep you administer.

If you stay in the first 1.5inches or so of the rectum, the substance does not get routed through the liver, but if you insert deeper, the substance may indeed be routed through the liver.

I don't know if this affects 5+maoi combinations at all, but I think that's the main difference between oral and rectal administration.

celestino

thank you  physics envy. _/|\_

RoundAbout

Quote from: celestino on June 14, 2019, 01:27:12 AM
hi,

it is a bit like cooking in 2 different pots, the substances don´t mix up, they work from different places, so no danger.

I don't see the basis for your analogy. Sounds superstitious.
Quote from: physics envy on June 14, 2019, 05:43:59 PM
Quote from: RoundAbout on June 13, 2019, 10:43:51 AM
Why would oral + MAOI be more dangerous than rectal + MAOI?

Generally oral ingestion of a substance goes through the liver and is broken down/converted, while rectal administration may or may not go through the liver.

I don't know all the details, but from reading up on using cannabis oil suppositories, it depends on how deep you administer.

If you stay in the first 1.5inches or so of the rectum, the substance does not get routed through the liver, but if you insert deeper, the substance may indeed be routed through the liver.

I don't know if this affects 5+maoi combinations at all, but I think that's the main difference between oral and rectal administration.

OK, but that doesn't say too much about safety (as you acknowledge).

The peak concentrations of metabolites is probably lower if first pass metabolism is avoided (and obviously lower doses are required), but what bearing does that have for safety? The metabolites of 5-MeO-DMT are a complicating factor, especially given the impact of enzyme polymorphism (e.g. 5-OH-DMT as a metabolite), but I haven't seen anything to suggest that rectal + MAOI is somehow fundamentally more safe than oral or vaporized + MAOI. Some people seem to handle it fine, other don't (to put it lightly).

Handshake

Quote from: celestino on June 12, 2019, 01:19:03 PM

hi humble Voyager,

would you please tell me the facts and the names of the people who have died because of 5 + maoi?

in yopo it is used maoi and no problem, the danger is if 5 is taken orally with maoi , NOT RECTALLY.

Will you please tell me where from did you get this information? thanks

all the best. celestino

Abstract
A case of a 25-year-old white male who was found dead the morning after consuming herbal extracts containing betacarbolines and hallucinogenic tryptamines is presented. No anatomic cause of death was found at autopsy. Toxicologic analysis of the heart blood identified N,N-dimethyltryptamine (0.02 mg/L), 5-methoxy-N,Ndimethyltryptamine (1.88 rag/L), tetrahydroharmine (0.38 rag/t), harmaline (0.07 mg/L), and harmine (0.17 mg/L). All substances were extracted by a single-step n-butyl chloride extraction following alkalinization with borate buffer. Detection and quantitation was performed using liquid chromatographyelectrospray mass spectrometry. The medical examiner ruled that the cause of death was hallucinogenic amine intoxication, and the manner of death was undetermined.

To read the full paper refer to this source: https://sci-hub.tw/10.1093/jat/29.8.838

Further studies point to toxicity in combination with an MAOI:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3028383/

"At the pharmacokinetic level, a perpetrator drug alters the absorption, disposition, metabolism, or excretion of the victim drug, which may be translated into a significant change in drug efficacy and/or toxicity. The metabolic DDI is often observed because metabolism represents the major route of drug elimination. At the pharmacodynamic level, concurrent drugs both act on the common targets, leading to synergistic or antagonistic responses. It should be noted that some drugs may interact at both pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic levels, and lead to severe or even fatal toxicity. This may be true for the concomitant use of 5-MeO-DMT and harmaline or another MAOI. By inhibiting MAO-A-mediated 5-HT degradation, MAOI itself promotes serotonergic transmission (Fig. 2). Furthermore, harmaline is also a 5-HT agonist [96, 97] that could potentiate serotonergic actions of 5-MeO-DMT. In addition, harmaline reduces 5-MeO-DMT deamination metabolism, leading to an increased and prolonged exposure to 5-MeO-DMT, as well as the psychoactive metabolite bufotenine that depends upon CYP2D6 status. Indeed, cases of severe and lethal intoxication due to the combined use of a tryptamine (e.g., 5-MeO-DMT or 5-MeO-DiPT) and an MAOI drug (e.g., harmaline) have been reported [38, 39, 98, 99]."

Further reading about this can be found here: https://erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dmt/5meo_dmt_death.shtml

celestino

thank you for sharing. all the best