Main Menu

Hi from Los Angeles

Started by lx35jy78, March 17, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lx35jy78

Hi.

I'm new here and only recently heard about 5-MeO-DMT though I recall talk in the media years about about people "getting high by licking toads". I'm not really looking to get high, but I would like to explore this for healing and spiritual growth.

I have done Ayahuasca a dozen or so times as well as San Pedro here in California and mushrooms a few times as well. Each time I have gained some insight and it seems to have lessened the load in my life and my days are lighter than they were once before following this path.

I'm also a seeker of enlightenment for the past 12 years seeking to see though my erroneous sense that I am separate and which causes suffering. My use of psychedelics has aided me with this, but I feel the most powerful effects I've experienced from their use so far has been simply healing trauma and THAT helps remove obstacles towards seeing clearly this whole existence thing.

My hopes regarding 5-MeO-DMT is the same as my previous [/size]psychedelic usage. And I hope to here in this forum, to learn where I must go to try this [/size]psychedelic, or how to make it or whatever - I'm really new to this. So I will start reading the fourn, and thanks for your reading this!

lx35jy78

For some reason, it chopped off the last paragraph.

[size=0px]My hopes regarding the usage of [/size][/size][size=0px]5-MeO-DMT is for also healing and insight. I don't really know yet if there are retreats or if people make it themselves, or if there are people who help people in a ceremony, - I'm really just starting looking into this stuff. So now I will plunge into the board. Thanks![/size]

Handshake

Welcome!

There may be retreats going on around the world, but this forum is mainly here as an aide to those seeking guidance and community around their own process with 5-MeO-DMT; whether that is simply learning more information, exploring potential plant sources, integrating past experiences, finding the best/safest ways of using it, etc.

This is a great place to start (in my biased opinion) in your quest to learn more about how this molecule can be medicine.

A quick note: if you are pasting text from another source, make sure you right-click in the text box and select "Paste Unformatted Text". I've noticed a few people have had problems with formatting tags appearing in their posts and I believe this is the source of the problem. If you type everything into the box you shouldn't have any problems with the display of your text.

It's great to have you here :)

lx35jy78

Thanks for the welcome.

I understand that your forum isn't a place to find specific retreats, but I was curious if there were such retreats in existence like aya, and you've confirmed it. Thanks.

I'm not sure why the forum mangled my test, I didn't copy it in, but I will remember that if I do need to paste something in.

Thanks!

Handshake

Quote from: lx35jy78 on March 17, 2018, 01:17:04 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

I understand that your forum isn't a place to find specific retreats, but I was curious if there were such retreats in existence like aya, and you've confirmed it. Thanks.

I'm not sure why the forum mangled my test, I didn't copy it in, but I will remember that if I do need to paste something in.

Thanks!

Strange! I'm trying to get to the bottom of why the text gets mangled for some people. If you notice it happening again, could you please let me know what you did to make it happen?