Main Menu

Re-activations from just 4 milligrams

Started by gurudedicationananda, January 06, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurudedicationananda

Hi,

I recently tried 5-meo-dmt for the first time three days ago.
I only vaporized approximately 4 milligrams but had a great time.
There was some initial fear, but as soon as I mentally decided to not try and fight the experience but rather welcome it fully, I became completely relaxed and had a deep meditative session.
It lasted for about half an hour.
Later that day I randomly just began feeling mild effects of 5-meo-dmt out of nowhere.
And the following day, when I was sitting in my room for meditation, I suddenly felt as if my brain became activated and I had a very profound meditation in which it seemed as if my brain was being flooded with small amounts of 5-meo-dmt.
I'm going to try meditation again today, and see if a similar thing occurs.
I really enjoy 5-meo-dmt in lower dosages like the one I took, it is very conducive for meditation in my experience.
I have yet to take the higher end, ego-shattering dosages that people often speak about.
As a catalyst for meditation I have found it is wonderful at lower doses, so I can only speculate that large inhalations of high doses held in deeply could create enlightenment-like states of being.
I can't wait to try 5-meo-dmt again, and I think that I may try a slightly higher dose, around 10 milligrams maybe.
Also I have been thinking heavily of making an enhanced leaf with the 5-meo-dmt, similar to how one would prepare n,n-dmt enhanced leaf, except with 5-meo-dmt instead, and omitting the use of MAOI's.
The 5-meo-dmt has also helped me to quit drinking alcohol; I no longer feel the urge to consume alcohol.
This is something that I've wanted to do with an experienced shaman, but since I cannot locate one and it is too far for me to travel to have just one or two experiences with 5-meo-dmt, along with the fact that I already have plenty of 5-meo-dmt, I figured that I will begin exploration with this by myself.
Thanks for reading.