Main Menu

URGENT! HELP! MODERATORS! HELPERS! PROFESSIONALS!

Started by Amethystangel, April 10, 2019, 07:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amethystangel

Dear all

I am a newbie to this site. First time with 5 MeO DMT last Sunday 7 April. Took what I believe to be a half dose, or 3 MILLIGRAMS or there abouts (Was told 'micro grams' by the facilitator) I did not want to go for the full experience on my first time - and had tried no other psychedelics apart from a small amount of psilocybin..

Incredible experience, that made me want to explore and research more....stumbled upon this site..

Quickly joined out of fear for another member... Horrified to read they've experimented with 5 MeO DMT more that 100 times..

SCARED and WORRIED and so concerned that someone may take their own life so young - at age 24 - says they may just jump off a cliff.

This was posted on 9 April 2019 at 4 am or so by JO_Oneness on a thread on this site - THE POST IS COPIED BELOW

Can someone professional, knowledgeable and caring reach out to them please  _/|\_ _/|\_ _/|\_

Amethystangel

Quote from: Amethystangel on April 10, 2019, 07:34:32 AM
Dear all

I am a newbie to this site. First time with 5 MeO DMT last Sunday 7 April. Took what I believe to be a half dose, or 3 grams or there abouts. Incredible experience, that made me want to explore and research more....stumbled upon this site..

Quickly joined out of fear for another member... Horrified to read they've experimented with 5 MeO DMT more that 100 times..

SCARED and WORRIED and so concerned that someone may take their own life so young - at age 24 - says they may just jump off a cliff.

This was posted on 9 April 2019 at 4 am or so by JO_neness on a thread on this site.

Can someone professional, knowledgeable and caring reach out to them please  _/|\_ _/|\_ _/|\_

Flux

Hi Amethystangel -

Thank you for your concern and for reporting this to us. It would help greatly if you direct us to the original post as thus will provide greatly needed context. The amount of times someone has used 5-MeO in and of itself is a decision unique to each individuals experience in life and the path they are on (and could even be a micro dosing protocol). The user's intentions behind their approach will also affect the outcomes of their journeys significantly (I personally have probably experienced 5-MeO close to that many times at varying doses  - though have recently stopped due to diminishing returns and benefits).

It is more the comment about 'jumping off a cliff' that is of concern to us as moderators- is this a quote from JO_oneness?. I will attempt to read back through this member's past posts to see what is happening there and consult with other moderators on the best course of action to take.

Also in your post, I trust that you mean 3mg NOT 3grams (a 100X fold difference) - if you could edit and clarify this please that would help avoid any others from misunderstanding safe 5-MeO dosage.

kind regards,

Flux

Amethystangel

Dear Flux,

Many thanks for your reply. I appreciate your comprehensive answer. And understand what you say about micro dosing and individuals personal paths.

I have also amended my original post, to say a 3mg dose, not 3 grams. ( the facilitator quoted micro grams, which I took to understand as milligrams - a small amount and about half the standard 'low dose', as opposed to medium or full on experience)

Most importantly the worrying post was indeed by JO_neness in the last few days.

I do hope that someone has been able to make contact with this possibly troubled person.

Hope that they were just reaching out for some help or a reaction, as opposed to actually carrying out their statement.

Kind regards,

Amethyst Angel  _/|\_