Main Menu

Greetings

Started by Julian, January 18, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

Hi I'm Julian. I've been interested in occult stuff, entheogens, shamanism and...well all that stuff for a few years. I've written some books and have a blog at theblogofbaphomet.com. I first encountered the 5 medicine while working in a chaos magic and tantic context, developing and exploring the mythos of Baphomet. Baphomet in this sense was the sum total of the psychic life force of the earth, or perhaps the way that physics gives rise to chemistry, chemistry to biology, and biology to awareness.
Anyhow thanks for letting me in here. I look forward to some interesting discussions and ideas.
Ahoy!

Julian :)

Handshake

Welcome Julian!

It's great to have you here. Your contributions to the psychedelic community are well known and we are looking forward to your contributions to the community here.

Thanks for joining us. :)

HV

Flux

Hi Julian,

Thanks for checking us out, love the blog and really enjoyed your book... I like to recommend it to people just beginning this path and those in deepening their relationship with psychedelic substances and looking to explore the potentialities a little further,

cheers,

Flux

gurudedicationananda

Hey Carpedmt how have you been man?

Flux

Different Julian I think you'll find, but I'm assured 'ole mate Carpe DMT will be posting some fascinating research into 5-meo containing plants here very soon :)