Main Menu

Introductory Post

Started by Dr.Nowhere, June 20, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Nowhere

Hello,

I've had one experience with 5-MeO, and it was the most challenging experience of my life (despite a lot of experiences with other psychedelics and spiritual practices). The thought of doing it again terrifies me, but after reading some of Martin Ball's books, speaking to practitioners, and attending the Exploring Psychedelics conference, I'm considering undergoing another session. I'm seeking the advice of those with more experience than I have, and to connect with others on this journey.

Flux

Hi Dr. Nowhere,

This medicine can certainly challenge our preconceptions and who or what we think we are. Exploring Psychedelics bought up many a pertinent issue around 5-MeO and it would be nice to hear your reflections on it. I hope you find the advice you are seeking and that this space here helps your connection to others on this path,

welcome,

Flux

MagicMexico

Quote from: Dr.Nowhere on June 20, 2018, 11:22:50 AM
  Hello,

I've had one experience with 5-MeO, and it was the most challenging experience of my life (despite a lot of experiences with other psychedelics and spiritual practices). The thought of doing it again terrifies me, but after reading some of Martin Ball's books, speaking to practitioners, and attending the Exploring Psychedelics conference, I'm considering undergoing another session. I'm seeking the advice of those with more experience than I have, and to connect with others on this journey.

If it's any consolation, my first experience with 5-meo was the most challenging and subsequent experiences have been usually close on ecstatic. I would also say that it's far better to receive a dose that will take you all the way in a few seconds as it's the alternation between the Absolute and the Ego as you enter that causes the discomfort.