Main Menu

Insights gleaned from my sixth & seventh voyages into 5-MeO oblivion.

Started by Rising Spirit, December 27, 2019, 11:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rising Spirit

Greetings all and Happy Holidays!  I wanted to share a wee bit about my last two journeys with this sacred molecule.  So much of the intensity, immense expansion and mind shattering force are by far, so beyond words that it is ridiculous to attempt to properly describe the experience.  Even so, there is much to learn and some epiphanies worth sharing.  From my own small view of things, this sacrement both shatters the self one has become accustomed to perceive consensus reality with...  and wholly rebirths said "self".  I've felt for some time now that our sentient selves are lens which look at existence from many, many vantage points. Much like facets of the very same jewel.

Each voyage has been preceded by the usual preflight jitters.  After all, when greeting Infinity face to face, who isn't rather intimidated?  Even so, I always approach the eclipsing with reverence and humility.  No one who has even had the anointment with 5 can say with any degree of honesty that they weren't concerned that yes...  you've finally gone waaaaaaay too far this time and now it's time to physically die.  Oh fuck...  of course, this would be counterproductive.  But without the urgency one feels at such moments, 100% surrender is quite difficult for the human ego and letting go completely, an obstacle.

What has become very clear to me is that there are specific stages that such exalted levels of conscious-awareness move through, manifesting as clearly defined parameters of expansion and self dissolution.  Well, at least until one enters the bright whiteness of undifferentiated being and so, loses consciousness of being a soul reincarnated within a mortal body, instinctively living within a dualistic paradigmn.  Loses the mirrored reflection, the I-me-mine mesmerism of separation which fragments the Absolute into myriad refractions of ever-changing duality, dreamscapes of self-illusion.  From all that I've witnessed since my inaugural voyage, there is an incredible loop of attention, which travels through each soul in most unique ways.  For myself, whoever I dream myself to be in this material lifetime, the energy rapidly arises, so powerfully that all one can do is release oneself into the magnificent bloom. 

I cannot say with any degree of rational certainty, nor any modicum of quantifiable assurance, that my experiences resemble those of other fellow Hive members.  But my travels are very, very Yogic in nature.  One of the primary impressions is the explossive rise of kundalini, the serpent energy.  I feel/sense/hear/experience and actually see the vertical ascension.  The force goes so quickly up the spinal column to the appex of the crown region and then, far above and beyond this point, that there is little time to observe the shift in attention, before going into a glorious whiteout experience.  The effect is that of stopping the mind, dissolving the definitions and boundaries of one's isolated self reflection...  that no words can adequately convey the terror, ecstasy and unbound love which occur at the peak moment.  It would be foolish and in vain to bother putting to verse the beatific point wherein oneself merges into the limitlessness and immeasurable effulgence of Brahman.   _/|\_

Of course, as with every entheogen humankind has journeyed with, there are hints.  There are impressions and epiphanies which linger in our mind's heart, suggesting that our very source is also our very own innate core and epicentrical being.  Unlike many current psychonauts, I do not disdain the notion of "God" or feel awkward about discovering that I am one with the entirety of the universe unfolding.  I am frankly, overjoyed that my perspective has transformed from worshipping an unseen Divine being, to understanding something of the most sacred realms present always, although rarely glimpsed with mortal eyes.  The unified field of undifferentiated spirit is within everything.  It manifests itself as everything, yet, remains unbound and indivisible in it's (our) unborn & undying glory.  Each waving field of particles embodies this force.  Each bird sings homage to this eternal song.

Along the way towards such immersion, there are a symphony of sonic oscillations, waves of vibration and pulsations of blinding white light.  While the fractals are subtle, the power and energy that this sacred medicine bestows is far more precious than any kaleidoscopic, fractal geometry which entertains our mind's eye.  Sonic oscillations ring out beyond the realm of material, earthly life.  The voice of the One can be heard in sheerest omniscience.  Ultimately, the mind stops as the ego dissolves.  Perception becomes meaningless and one is exploded into an eternal quietude. 

That being said, I feel that I have experienced insights shortly prior to and immediately post peaking, all of this incredible information is available.  Patterns of raw energy and cosmic melodies combine to weave intricate mandala-esque, sacred geometric designs as pure energy.  Purest, quintessential being reveals itself as the light of infinity and more so, makes itself awake and aware within the soul of the limitations of individual human mind. I often find myself bowed down in the Ardha Kurmasana (half tortoise pose), wholly humbled and surrendered to what is by any standard of belief, Supreme.  For one who is shattered and in turn, reborn in sheerest awe by this miracle of existence, awakens to a spiritual remembrance that predates anything else.  I am reminded of the Biblical plight of Moses, overwhelmed by his experience.  He fell in humble reverence and sheer terror, bowing prostrate before the illumination of the Burning Bush, that he trembled and surrendered himself wholly.   _/|\_

Granted, at the appex of the anointment, there is technically no one present to witness anything at all.  Many folks go straight into whiteout and return awestruck but without any recollection of the peak moment.  They know to the depth of their being that something truly immense has occurred but fail to recall anything save a totally white, blank canvas.  Perhaps this is so because said fellows have not been trained in deep meditation?  I often wonder.  But meditation incrementally hones the focus and deepens one's attention.  Life can be fully experienced without any thoughts at all.  If enough practice is done, I feel that the voyager can stay conscious, or perhaps better to say, "supra-conscious" as Sri Aurobindo used to call this point of focus? 

Anyway, my intention is to clarify the impressions that this molecule infuses within my mind's heart.  I am thrown into such an intense vortex of Divine presence that I am wholly undone, scattered into so much cosmic dust and then, reborn anew to a prayer to become a better person.  Radiating far greater empathy, compassion and loving service towards a seamless, symbiotic unity with all life, shining clearly within all thoughts, what is said and done.  I sincerely thank you all for being here now, sharing this beautiful and terrifying reawakening.  May the Omniversal pulse dawn within each beating heart.   <3
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

gurudedicationananda

holy shit, that was the coolest thing I've read in a long time!  ^-^
You are quite adept at explaining the ineffable, Rising Spirit!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that; thank you for that detailed explanation of your experiences with 5-meo-dmt.
Reading your post, halfway through, made me want to leave the computer and go meditate!
What you mention about experiencing kundalini rising rapidly up the spine and exploding at the crown, I have also felt but through smoked Salvia Divinorum.
It was just regular leaves, not an extract; I am very sensitive to entheogenic substances.
That being said, I just recently acquired 250 milligram of 5-meo-dmt and am very hesitant about using it.
But reading your post has given me the reassurance that I need to proceed, knowing that everything will be alright.
Your account of the 5-meo-dmt experience is both intelligent and poetic, I admire you; as a writer and poet I strive to explain things as well as I can, although I usually fall short.
Thanks again for this wonderful experience report, I feel a little more confident in going ahead with these experiments now.  ;)