Main Menu

Intro

Started by LeeroyToadLiquor, May 08, 2017, 02:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeroyToadLiquor

Heya's, I'm Leeroy from Melbourne Australia.  I'm more of a lurker than a poster.  I'm interested in comparisons between Toad and Kundalini awakening.  Maybe I'll make a post asking about it, sometime.
Cheers
If consciousness doesn't die, where will you be?

Xzen

QuoteI'm interested in comparisons between Toad and Kundalini awakening.  Maybe I'll make a post asking about it, sometime.

Hi LeeroyToadLiquor,

I absolutely love the thought of a thread about this being initiated. Great topic.

Welcome,
~*~ Xzen

Handshake

Now THIS will be a cool conversation to see develop! Excited to learn more about these comparisons.

Xzen

Flux

Welcome Leeroy

It would be great topic to post in the spirituality section. I never looked into the Kundalini phenomenon or placed much veracity in it (it all sounded like a lot of new-age 'woo') prior to recent years of psychedelic exploration. I now see how the physical sensations that occur, for me, with almost all entheogenic substances map perfectly onto the notion of Kundalini awakening as a a psycho-spiritual energy or the energy of the consciousness bringing awareness or knowledge of our true nature bought about when the mind/soul/body matrix falls into alignment.

With Kundalini translated as or related to'snake' or 'serpent power' (not sure how accurate this is) the relationship between psychedelics and Kundalini I suspect has been catalysed by the global rise of ayahuasca, the snake imagery and mythos being seemingly innate int his medicine. The transmutation of energy typical of Yogic practices seems to also be inherent in the 5-MeO state through the powerful awareness of ones own inner force and that of the universe and I experience this deep, rising, surging sensation which manifests frequently in a physical vibration of different parts of the body.

look forward to learning more from this conversation and there is a thread on Darkness retreats, NDEs and Kundalini https://forums.5meodmt.org/index.php/topic,50422.0.html but I think the topic deserves a thread of its own,s o I may well may start a thread in the spirituality section as there are some good articles related to this.

Gracias,

Flux