Main Menu

Preparing for my first experience

Started by c-o-r-r-i-d-o-r, November 17, 2019, 09:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c-o-r-r-i-d-o-r

Hello you beautiful beings of light, my name is Gunnar. I'm interested in psychedelics and have finally convinced myself to take the plunge with 5-MeO. I'm here for your guidance and knowledge :)

Rising Spirit

Quote from: c-o-r-r-i-d-o-r on November 17, 2019, 09:34:57 AM
Hello you beautiful beings of light, my name is Gunnar. I'm interested in psychedelics and have finally convinced myself to take the plunge with 5-MeO. I'm here for your guidance and knowledge :)

Well...  you can't really be adequately prepared for such an immense shift in conscious-awareness.  There are some essentials which greatly help like: deep meditation, yoga, tantra, pranayama, taijiquan or qigong...  but when you touch the infinite, one must simply be ready to surrender to the force.  No words can really carry enough knowledge or provide any clear cut, cohesive guidance. 

Follow your intuition and listen to your own heart.  Look unswervingly for the blinding light of the Absolute within yourself.  Before you are truly ready, the divine 5 sacrement devours you within an undifferentiated singularity.  To die is to be reborn anew, with new eyes and far greater attunement.  Travel wisely, with much respect and an unwaivering faith.  Love is the Buzz.  <3
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Handshake

SeekingEnlightenment

Congrats on your pending experience, Gunnar. You may well be in for the most beautiful experience of your life! :)

I prepared for my first experience by doing loving-kindness meditation, and that was just right. I even continued some of the loving-kindness meditation at the tail end of the experience. It was beautiful and perfect.

Based on my experience, I would recommend starting on the lower end of the dosing range, so you can figure out your level of sensitivity to 5-MeO.

SE