Main Menu

First Post

Started by CurativeVibes, February 14, 2019, 10:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurativeVibes

This is my first post here. I started smoking weed when I was 22 and played around with psychs through my early 20's. Around 27, my weed consumption grew to once every couple years, however the one time would be a large dose or hit usually rendering me in a psychotic state for 2-3 days after. Finally i took a hit of a big joint that ended up being a 6 hour ego death and took 2 weeks for my ego to reconfigure. That single experience has resulted in the previous 2 years working with powerful medicines, one being 5 meo dmt freebase. Initially, I could not break through. I smoked 5 meo, 7 times one evening trying to break through and each time was incredibly difficult. Finally the following medicine experience was 330 ug of lsd. At the peak of that experience I vaporized 20 mg of 5 and broke through. Since then, letting go on all medicines has consistently gotten easier. I look forward to continuing my journey with both learning from and helping where possible. It's a pleasure to finally be a part of the 5 hive.

-CurativeVibes

Handshake

Welcome, we look forward to your contributions and presence here.