Main Menu

Over usage

Started by Skydog, June 27, 2022, 07:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skydog

Lately I found myself using more and more of 5-MEO-DMT freebase than usual.
I recently dumped the rest of my freebase because I seemed to be loosing control on the frequency of my trips.
I also suspect that my usage was increasing because I wasn't feeling at the top of my game hence not feeling so good about myself and needed to escape from that.
The molecule wasn't doing me any more good at that point and it was slowly taking more place in my life, more than I think is healthy or useful.
On a couple of occasions I thought about how nice it would be to liftoff again and I fancy once to buy some more but in the end that passed pretty easily and quickly.
This was another indication that I was using more than I should.
Is there any one of you people that found himself in the same situation?
Cheers

Handshake

I had a friend who experienced this kind of pattern of use with 5meo.

She had to take a long break from it before doing it again because it was serving more as a distraction than a tool to help her do what she needed to do.

For some people, 5meo can be really pleasurable and a nice escape from the mundane. This could be similar to some people reporting that kind of use with DMT.

Skydog

Hi!
Thanks for the reply!
It helps to know that I am not alone in this situation.
I have stop 5-meo for a few weeks then I smoked some recently and experienced a full breakthrough, a thing that didn't happened for a while when I was using it too often.
I haven't smoked more since that time (2 weeks ago) but I am sure I will have to keep an eye on that recurring pattern.
Did your friend found a way around that problem?