Main Menu

My first experience with 5-meo-dmt

Started by gurudedicationananda, January 02, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurudedicationananda

I have an update. I just smoked some 5-meo-dmt about two hours ago.I put it in my glass alien artifact-looking oil burner pipe, and heated it with my micro torch lighter from underneath.I would say that I put approximately 10 milligrams of 5-meo-dmt in the pipe, but I only smoked maybe four or five milligrams of it.It hit me instantaneously, and when it did, I felt an incredible surge of energy go through me.I felt like an etheric bridge above my head had been opened, and invisible path, and energy was pouring in.My first reaction was that I got frightened immediately, because I felt the fear in my heart stir up and get stimulated.So I opened my eyes and thought to get up, and do anything to take my mind off of this, but within just a few seconds (I was still seated), I came to the realization that this might be exactly what I have been seeking for so long.So I closed my eyes again and continued sitting there on the floor, in a meditative posture, and began to meditate.I noticed that meditation and 5-meo-dmt go very well together, and I was able to center myself and sit in a trance of higher consciousness for what was maybe thirty minutes.It wore off about then and I was very thankful for having had this experience.I even brought a steel plate with me to set my pipe down on so that it would not burn the carpet after heating it, and yet I forgot to set it down on the plate and instead put it on the carpet which caused a patch of it to melt and get stuck to the bottom of my new pipe.I immediately picked it up and placed it back on the steel plate.Does anyone know how I can get the small scraps of melted carpet that is stuck to the bottom of my glass oil burner off of my pipe and clean it completely?Will soaking it in 91% rubbing alcohol for a few hours work?Thanks for all the help!I kind of want to make an enhanced leaf with the 5-meo-dmt and smoke it from a regular pipe with a regular lighter, and save the glass oil burner for vaporizing shatter from.
I also do realize that I have barely scratched the surface of the 5-meo-dmt experience and I hope to try again soon, except explore further this time.Thanks everyone.

gurudedicationananda

I have an update in regard to the status of my oil burner pipe.
The melted carpet that was stuck to the bottom of the glass oil burner pipe finally came off.
I just needed to make the pipe very cold, and then the carpet stuck to the pipe was easily scraped off with my fingernails.
Thankfully it wasn't anything too serious, because I really like this oil burner pipe a lot, it was custom-made just for me, and I would like to keep this pipe for life.
I also wanted to mention that I do not think that it is really even necessary to take larger doses of 5-meo-dmt.
Vaporizing just 4 milligrams (approximately) created the perfect space for deep meditation, although the onset was slightly frightening.
I just told myself that this is what I have been seeking all along, and I continued to sit there on the carpet with my eyes closed and relax, and felt a deep and peaceful meditation.
However, maybe if I took a significantly larger dosage, such as 15 milligrams, all in one large inhalation and held it in, then I could have an ego-shattering enlightenment experience.
I have yet to work up the courage to take such a high dose.
I think that I have found a great new spiritual ally in the form of 5-meo-dmt.

dJ27

Peace. Thanks for the write up :)

How did you find vaporizing the salt?

gurudedicationananda

You're welcome, thanks for reading it  :)

Compared to vaporizing freebase n,n-dmt, vaporizing the salt form of 5-meo-dmt was a bit trickier.
It seemed to take longer to vaporize it, as it has a significantly higher vaporization temperature than freebase dmt or 5-meo-dmt.
This was my first experience with 5-meo-dmt, but it was overall pretty good I think.
And from what I've read, apparently only the HCL salt form of 5-meo-dmt can be vaporized as far as tryptamines go.
In other words, the salt forms of n,n-dmt, dpt, or 4-aco-dmt cannot be vaporized.
I wonder why that is.
There's still a little left inside of my pipe which I will try to vape before I add more to it.
I'm still kind of scared to take a larger dose though, because I realize that once it has been inhaled, there is no turning back.

Handshake

Just a quick fact revision:
Other tryptamine salts can, in fact, be vaporized. DPT HCl is one of them, and DMT Fumarate can also be vaporized.
The salt form of 4-AcO-DMT cannot be vaporized, but that is most likely due to its chemical structure being quite unstable.

Sources:
DPT HCl: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/193665-DPT-Subthread-Smoking-DPT?p=2936447&viewfull=1#post2936447
DMT Fumarate: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=9462
4-AcO-DMT Fumarate: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/528954-Vaporizing-4-aco-dmt

Flux

Great to hear about your first experience after all your preparation Gurudedicationananda,

yes indeed, 5-MeO is not always about the 'full release breakthrough' and like most tryptamines have much to teach us in the lesser-deep waters in which we can splash, wade or swim with ease...and a purely instinctive meditative state can flow beautifully here.

An ashtray with sand in it works wonderfully for placing a glass vaping pipe down on :)