Main Menu

Entheological Paradign

Started by ken, September 26, 2017, 12:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ken

Hello everyone. It's great to be here and to have like-minded folks to talk to. I am a follower of Martin Ball's "Entheological Paradigm" (http://www.entheological-paradigm.net/). Pretty much everything Martin talks about rings true to me even though I have yet to experience a full 5-meo dose. I'm hoping to talk with folks about how to make it all happen and maybe find others who are trying to achieve the same goal (enlightenment/energetic liberation) and maybe work together somehow.

gurudedicationananda

Hi,

For what it's worth, I will share my viewpoint.
I think that what Martin Ball says is highly suspect.
He and the people he associates with are deluding themselves into believing that 5-meo-dmt is "the magic pill to God and enlightenment" as his friend Leo Gura so ignorantly states.
Do I think it has a great potential to reveal to people their Highest authentic Selves?
Sure, but to promote a drug or chemical as a magic pill to God and Freedom is absolutely absurd in my honest view.
Anyway, thanks for reading.

nottwo

I think you have to take what Martin Ball and Leo Gura say within context and Leo's "The magic pill to God and enlightenment" was as much a question or title for a discussion than anything.

I've read Martin's (not terribly well written!) books and in fact spoken to him three or four times. He's coming in from an entirely non dual angle on this and totally rejects the addition of dualistic paradigms to the experience as are often apparent in shamanism or new age healing techniques. I do entirely agree with him here however he's certainly not made himself popular amongst entheogen enthusiasts in the way he expresses himself - he's often come across as arrogant and know-it-all. I'm also somewhat confused by his theory of fractal energy - the miracle of the phenomenological world arising from emptiness/consciousness can be seen when returning from the 5-meo-dmt experience and fractals seem to have little to do with this.

As for Leo, my total respect goes out to this guy! I think you have to trace the progress of his videos on actualized.com to see how he's got to where he is. He is a totally dedicated seeker and has used etheogens wisely, along with many other techniques and a wholly mature attitude to this, to bring himself to an understanding of unity consciousness. That's not to say that some of his videos, especially earlier ones, weren't complete rubbish but key events were when he tried out 5-meo, AL-LAD and 2C-B and his video Understanding Absolute Infinity - Part 1 published July 2017.

Handshake

Beware of entheogenic gurus. Beware of gurus in general. No one KNOWS anything. Only you can know things for yourself. That is what separates the guru from the fraud. The true guru will direct the student back to him/herself. A fraud will claim to know all the answers, will discredit others, and will try to assert him/herself in a place of absolute power, knowledge, experience, etc.

Trust your heart. Look within. What do you seek? What do you want to be? What do you think the Truth is?