Main Menu

Recent posts

Introductions/Newbies / Excited 💕✨
Last post by 🌺🔥✨ - Today at 11:35:00 AM
Hello all!

I am very excited to (hopefully) meet some people along this journey through this forum and generally have a social place to read about, share about, chat about these experiences together!

I am very new to psychedelics. I have however tried the following medicines at low/medium doses: MDMA, Mescaline, LSD, Mushrooms, DMT(very low!), Salvia(very low!)

My favorite way to trip so far is in a very quiet nature spot I know with my eyes open. I love seeing nature in all it's beauty like that. I have not gone 'inward' much yet but I am still very very young when it comes to psychedelics :)

Wishing anyone who reads this much love and wonder ✨💕

General Discussion / Season-based Color Assessment:...
Last post by RondaAlurf - April 08, 2024, 07:48:28 PM

thank a lot for your web site it aids a lot.

Expert stylist for personalized color analysis in Greensboro NC
Great report. Thank you for comparing how you reacted at different dosage levels.  _/|\_
Introductions/Newbies / Re: A Mind Expanding Religion
Last post by Brother Goose - April 07, 2024, 07:21:19 AM
Is this a site for 5meodmt or this a site to promote yourself or your associated organizations? Seen several posts here like this recently.  :(
Introductions/Newbies / A Mind Expanding Religion
Last post by Ragnar - April 06, 2024, 08:29:23 PM
I believe that the desire of the psychonaut, to have religious experiences through using substances, results from the lack of a convincing established religion. There is no experiential wisdom to be found in, for example, Christianity, but apparently some to be found in DMT.

As a religious missionary I have found the following sort of person to be a viable target demographic: intelligent, open minded, and, depending on your interpretation, either mentally screwed or mentally enhanced by the use of certain types of drugs.

For, to many, the religious doctrine I am about to introduce is: difficult to understand (ameliorated by intelligence), offensive and bizarre (ameliorated by open mindedness), and "dry". This "dryness" is only superficial, and in fact, to one whose mind has been opened/screwed by certain drugs, the inner divinity can be discerned so as to make it very interesting.

The doctrine in question is Templism. One can read about Templism via the Templist Canon, which can be located as a PDF here: https://archive.org/details/templist-canon-grey
Introductions/Newbies / Empowering Your Own Style: Fas...
Last post by RondaAlurf - April 06, 2024, 06:45:14 AM

Very good Site, Maintain the excellent work. Many thanks.

Color harmony
Science / Re: 5MeO-DMT prefers 5-HT1A
Last post by Brother Goose - April 04, 2024, 10:45:26 AM
Thanks OP!  _/|\_

Looks like a great channel for all things 5meo.

Downloading this now!  <3
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Hello!
Last post by Brother Goose - April 04, 2024, 10:40:44 AM
Whats the science behind this phenomena? I never heard of it until recently when becoming more intimate with 5meo. After doing medicines half of my life nothing such as a reactivation has ever occurred.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: I'm Here Now
Last post by Brother Goose - April 04, 2024, 10:38:54 AM
Welcome aboard  :)

_/|\_
General Discussion / Re: 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT & The Churc...
Last post by Brother Goose - April 04, 2024, 10:29:58 AM
Would love to see the substances tested by a third party again, my understanding is that all previous times turned up nothing when this was done.