Experience Reports > 5-MeO-DMT Experiences and Testimonials

OMG. The long awaited anointment has been gifted. OMG.

(1/4) > >>

Rising Spirit:
Greetings to you all, good people.  After being a member of this beautiful collective for 15 months now, at last I have crossed the 5-MeO-DMT threshold, wholly immersed into the mystical anointment.  It was lab synthesized freebase, not toad "venom" and I was alone.  I must joyfully shout out loud that the long-awaited interphase with this glorious molecule, has just occurred and left me nothing short of reborn.   _/|\_

While I had decided that I would take my very first plunge into the medicine some have named the "God Molecule", taking that leap into the undifferentiated sea of Infinite consciousness, late last night.  However, circumstances changed my intended plans.  I had an interesting pre-trip connection with the 8mg crystalline matter, where there was a kind of communication between us.  I ended up sitting in meditation for quite some time. I sensed a power from this molecule that superseded any other entheogenic substance.  I would soon discover just how true this was!

So, early this afternoon, I finally embarked upon what would turn out to be the most powerful psychedelic experience of my life.  I sandwiched 8 mg of crystalline powder between a cradle of pure cannabis indica and a sativa-heavy hybrid.  The 5-MeO was miraculously sent to me by a kind, truly soul-resonant friend.  I am so VERY grateful, my good brother!  I took a long, slow toke, not wanting to burn the sacrament.  I exhaled and took a really gentle, super deep hit.  A life changing inhalation opened a door, so to speak, and the force of the universe drew my soul into the ineffible core of the beginningless beginning.   _/|\_

Much of what I experienced today could never accurately be encapsulated in mere words.  A great deal of the voyage was moving so quickly and with such overwhelming intensity, that I was sure that I was truly dying.  I had to remind myself to breathe, often and with increasing urgency as the peak approached.  Honestly, I have never been so quickly and thoroughly blown out of my socks before....  ever, nothing quite compares!!!  In short matter of moments, my ego's self was suddenly shattered and so, dissolved all fixation of self into a translucency which defies any quantification.  Even NN-DMT pales in terms of the raw force, immediacy and the wide-open degree of sheer spiritual upliftment.  And that's saying a lot. 

Within seconds, my attention exploded from the normal/relative to the immensity of the absolute, from finite to infinite, from personal to supra-personal.  Nothing I've experienced even compares with this Sacred Medicine.  I seriously thought I might expire, given the pounding heartbeat and the rushing energy coursing throughout my system.  I was devoured by the sheer power of the Omnipotent light, even as the ringing/roaring melodies of the universal frequency lifted my conscious-awareness higher and higher, into the radiant bloom of the Unified Field of Being, pulling my enraptured attention into the deepest soul resonance.  The kundalini release was so dynamic that it was with great effort in concentration, that I was able to maintain a balance.  Almost like riding mechanical bull...  but the bull was the unbridled force of fully activated internal energy.

Were I more articulate tonight, I would hope to be able to express that I have never faced such a Divine awakening, such a total whiteout experience, as suddenly and expanssively!  My sense of individualized self was stripped away with such immense force, that  I was ill equipped to hold onto subjectifying the greater quintessence of this magical trip, though, I believe it can be properly conveyed.  I need to ground this epiphany to be able to decode it's many profound teachings.  Integration surely takes some time.  Soon though, I will be able to communicate more of the finer details that transpired during the interphase, those subtle aspects and difficult to describe effects.  I do vividly remember most of the experience.

Tonight...  however, I am a wee bit weary, although most tranquil.  I love you all and wish you all the best in life.  Tomorrow night I will visit again, and would love to exchange those salvageable remembrances with such a nice collective of folks sharing good vibrations. <3

physics envy:
 <3 <3   I am so happy for you,  and looking forward to your more detailed description  <3 <3

Rising Spirit:
Thanks for the high five, my friend at the Nexus and right here, at the 5 Hive.   <3 <3 <3

Goddess of Light:
So beautiful. I will be doing this in Mexico with my teacher in Oct. We've been talking about it for a while. Now I’m super excited!

Blessings and integration!

physics envy:
I have a few questions while waiting for your longer trip report...

So 8mg was enough for a full release for you? 

Were you able to see your ego re-form as you came down? 

Did you have any 'personal/egoic' insights?

I'm very curious to hear your expanded description of the experience!!

_/|\_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version