Main Menu

I remember you...

Started by LogosOne, May 31, 2017, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LogosOne

The Oneness is like a waterfall that comes from every direction at once, from within the center of the atom and the heart of all things and it is ON and ON and ON with such force, such loving force radiating outwards everywherewhichwhen all at once... 

The ALL is ONE and I feel that tangibly, so much more than these words: I can FEEL the ALL fractaling outwards into the universe, and I am not just connected to this current, I AM this current, and it is anchored in me in this moment, and the next, and the next, and the next, the eternal moment. My hands spontaneously form mudras to hold and channel the energy as I break into unbridled glossolalia and the spirits pour through me, sacred sound being born.

And my superconscious is conscious on multidimensional levels; everything I do has an equal and opposite reaction, so my cry moves my body and I roll with the sound and feel the caress of the sand and the earth grounding me as energy lightnings through my body. And that moment fractals into the next, holy holy holy holy and I kiss the dirt and it covers my face and the earth is aware and consensual in that moment, and it too is blessing me with its touch. Each thing I do is a blessing. Everything I am is a prayer. And it covers me and becomes me. And I spit and I cry and I laugh and I joy and I realize I AM IT.

love,

Logos One

Magus

Beautiful blessings upon, and deep gratitude for, your efforts toward delight in the world!

I see you!

Xzen

I remember you ~*~

Welcome to the Hive

Handshake

Alauma

Aho 5 Hive Conclave :)
Its wonderful to share heartbeats and deets here together encompassing our dear spirits 🐸  and 5 with frequencies to help align the golden ratios in all the respects.
Gratitude and appreciation to you HumbleVoyager, Xzen, Flux, Teafaerie, and free-range for all of this impecable hard work that you have put into creating and maintaining this genious platform. Thank you!!!

Flux

Gracias for this sharing LogosOne, for your presence here, for the unique bandwidth of consciousness that you receive, for the articulations transmitted through it and for the soul-drop that you are  :) 

The Mudra phenomenon is a powerful and persistent one for me and would love to see some discussion emerge around it to see how others interpret or utilise it :)