Hi looking for advice guidance I suffer from treatment resistant depression
Looking for advice on how and where I can find like minded people to pont
Me in right direction to participate in 5-Meo-dmt at a retreat or with anyone
Who is knowledgeable and experienced can point me in the right direction
I’m from Kent in U.K. so preferably in that area very
Interested in any input and advice from anyone who can help thanks
Introductions/Newbies / Alone
« Last post by lonelyCloud on November 12, 2022, 02:49:36 AM »
My journey reached a climax this morning.
I got it.
It just is.
It is fantastically simple That is the miracle of creation.
I have spent over 7 years getting to today. Through some difficult challenges. I have read, researched, prepared, and meditated. I have used all the other substances. I accept and love myself.
Today was my first full 5 meo, experience. I have had a few beautiful low doses, of handshake experiences, I have done it with a guide who introduced me to the substance, but today it was me alone in the forest. Me in nature, alone. When I did it with a guide he told me I was a natural, and it felt very natural to me. I have seen the videos and read the reports on the dangers of this substance, and I perhaps somewhat arrogantly or recklessly decided that the dangers did not apply to me.
It is impossible for me to describe the intensity and the beauty of the experience I had this morning, It is alarming even how quickly it appears to be fading from my memory.
I have been trying to find people similar to myself to connect with, but it is not easy.
I am a married man in his 50s with young adult kids. Psychedelics seem to be made for me. In my 7 years, on multiple substances. I have not had an experience, that has not been beautiful and valuable. My life has improved in all aspects. I am healthier, happier, I am less stressed. I love life. I have found some people who are on the path I am but I do not know whether it is due to my lucky biology, or my outlook but I seem to be blessed in many respects.
What sets me apart from others I have met on the way:I always have very positive experiences, others I have met seem to have milder or more negative experiences.
  • I do not have any significant underlying traumas that I am aware of. I am not trying to heal anything.
  • I do have a wonderful time on these substances but I treat them with respect and am not frivolous.
  • I am brave - (reckless?), I am ready to try to explore further into my psyche and the nature of reality and existence.
  • How do I go back to my mediocre job during the week, when I have been god on the Weekends? "Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.”
    I know that it is unlikely to succeed but I am looking to form a real-world relationship with others with who I could share my experiences with.
    Resonate is a nice word, it gels nicely with the vibration one feels from 5-meo. Does this resonate with you?
    I live in Israel
Spirituality / Oblivion and The Dissolution of The Finite Self
« Last post by Rising Spirit on November 06, 2022, 09:51:36 AM »
Greetings all.  From my view of things, the most powerful teaching that Sacred Medicines gift is the temporary erasure of our conditioned ego-referencing.  Perhaps one might see this as the brief cessation of the isolated, finite self?  Certainly all beings experience this during deep sleep and unconsciousness.  Yet, the way that psychedelics dissolve the solidity of individuality is most remarkable, as it is a wholly conscious realignment.  Conscious of exactly what?  My humble belief is that the psychonaut becomes conscious of primordial conscious-awareness itself.  Call it:  Brahman, the Godhead, Christ or the Eternal Tao but it remains free of quantification.  As such, it's the type of awareness that is wholly epicentrical, multi-dimensional and even multi- directional.  This doesn't allow for subjective perception, per se, for such a deep remembrance tosses all associations with ordinary perception into sheer oblivion.  Some might emphatically argue that there is no different between deep sleep and Samadhi states...  from my windowsill, the distinct difference is that while asleep or dreaming, everything is obscured by an acute absence of all capacity of any conceivable degree of control over one's own awareness and it's direction. 

By stark contrast, while in full-blown eclipsing of the peak moments of an entheogenic compound, a far greater sense of existential being is imprinted.  Which is quite a topical catch word these days. Anyhooo... I do still say "imprinted" as the process requires no thought nor conceptualization.  That comes later on, after touching down to earth as a kind of remembrance.  Deeply rooted in the formlessness of the Source, mortal cognition abandons all boundaries and divisions betwixt this and that, yours and mine and such a state of being even shatters our cherished separation from God.  So the notion of oblivion arose in my thoughts today.  Of what special significance is the Medicine Journey oriented?  Through much reflection and intentional grounding, a message comes to the forefront and that is the message of Unity.  Whether bathing within the bliss of spiritual Satori or suffering from the painful struggling which the isolated self believes is "reality"...  I have come to resonate with an understanding that the subtlest and truest nature of primary existence is essentially indivisible in nature and while it cannot possibly be known as an objectively concrete thing, it surely magikally creates, contains and re-absorbs all strata of this grand tapestry of life, recycling the energy and inertia back into an indivisible whole.  IME, 5-MeO-DMT reveals this shining truth with more power and limitless love, that any other known of molecule.   

I welcome any and all comments.  Wishing you each illumination on your intrepid journey home!  Namaste all.   _/|\_ _/|\_
Introductions/Newbies / Helloooooo
« Last post by Eastvandan on November 01, 2022, 04:17:57 PM »
Hi everyone
I’m new here, many questions, and no answers lol
Introductions/Newbies / Hello my friends
« Last post by Telephantasm on October 29, 2022, 12:33:27 PM »
Hello from Canada,

Today, I stumbled across a podcast that brought me here. I am looking to learn more about the subject and converse with you all. Very happy to be here. Reach out anytime.

Much love from Canada

T
Introductions/Newbies / Introduction
« Last post by Ryu on October 24, 2022, 06:29:51 AM »
Hi all,

I am new to the forum. I was brought here after listening the adventures in the mind podcast. I haven't partaken in a Bufo ceremony yet but I am looking to do so in the next couple of months. I was drawn to the medicine after my cousin introduced me to a Kambo medicine man. I am partaking my first Kambo ceremony next week. The medicine man informed me that he also provides Bufo ceremony and it may help me with some Complex PTSD issues I have been having. I am well acquainted with plant medicines having utilised Iboga and Ayahuasca for addiction to Alcohol and Cocaine in my late 20s (I am 44 now). My Complex PTSD have left with me with a daily dose of fear and disconnection that I am struggling with. I am hoping the 5 meo will enable me to feel more love in my life.

Much love

Ryu
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Greetings
« Last post by Rising Spirit on October 04, 2022, 07:44:56 AM »
Hey there aracid, welcome to the 5 Hive.  We all know how difficult it is to encapsulate such an immeasurably powerful experience in mere words but can you share something of your inaugural voyage with the 5 sacrement?  During full-blown throttle whiteout mode, duality simply vanished and along with it...  so goes personal subjectivity.  Dissolving back into Source unification has a profoundly self-erasing effect but also, is a truly great teaching and healing experience.  The eternal vibration contained within everything, intensifies in frequency, while devouring any and all strata of conscious division or degree of separation from the totality.  That said, a veritable treasure trove of soul impressions and higher frequency sensations course thought the human vessel just prior to and post eclipsing states.  Please shed a little light on your spiritual journey and your direct encounter with the "God molecule".  Together we learn collectively about the universe all a round us and simultaneously, deeply within ourselves.  You'll find the experience report section the best place to share your introduction to this powerfully unique and most sacred medicine.  Namaskar.  _/|\_ _/|\_
Preparation and Integration / Qestion about Physical Safety During Reactivations
« Last post by SenseOrgan on October 04, 2022, 03:19:07 AM »
My introduction to 5 is getting close, and I've asked a friend if I can stay at his place afterwards since I live alone. I told my friend about the possibility of (nightly) reactivations, upon which he asked me if he needed to know more about how to act in that case. The biggest concern is safety. If a full blown reactivation happens at night and I'm in bed, how likely is this going to be dangerous in the sense of harming myself physically as is a concern after smoking 5? Thanks for your input in advance.
Introductions/Newbies / Greetings
« Last post by aracid on September 23, 2022, 09:08:47 PM »

Hello everyone

I live in Vancouver and have been exploring medicine for many years.
I've recently had my first 5meo ceremony and I'd like to learn more about it and hope that this forum and the people I meet will be open to sharing insight as I explore this beautiful medicine.

much love

Introductions/Newbies / Hello People
« Last post by SenseOrgan on September 18, 2022, 09:45:39 AM »
Hello people, thank you for being here!

I'm looking to learn from those who have gone before me, since I'm about to take the deep dive with 5. Treatment resistant trauma led me to psychedelics, and ultimately to non-duality and 5-MeO-DMT. That's the ultra short version of how I ended up here. I'm looking forward to meet you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10