Main Menu

Salutations

Started by The Doctor, April 30, 2017, 10:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

Hello Admins and Mods,

I am gratefully to have been apprised of this board's inauguration, and I wish you all the best in the adventures that lay ahead.  8)

Best regards,

The Doctor

Handshake

Welcome! We look forward to your future thoughts and contributions :)

The Doctor

Quote from: HumbleVoyager on April 30, 2017, 11:39:17 PM

Thank you, by and large, I will, primarily, be a keen reader of this forum, and, I will, in practice, principally, be contributing in the Ethics and Ecology sub-forum.

Best regards,

Handshake

Quote from: The Doctor on May 09, 2017, 09:28:51 PM
Quote from: HumbleVoyager on April 30, 2017, 11:39:17 PM

Thank you, by and large, I will, primarily, be a keen reader of this forum, and, I will, in practice, principally, be contributing in the Ethics and Ecology sub-forum.

Best regards,

Wonderful. I am excited to be posting in there as well. Been working on some posts behind the scenes to post there once they are ready. :)

The Doctor

Quote from: HumbleVoyager on May 09, 2017, 11:08:05 PM
Wonderful. I am excited to be posting in there as well. Been working on some posts behind the scenes to post there once they are ready. :)

The relationship, or otherwise, of the psychedelic experience to the cultivation of the performance-competence practice of "baseline entheogenesis", is of great forensic audit interest to me. :)

Handshake

Quote from: The Doctor on May 10, 2017, 01:14:17 AM
Quote from: HumbleVoyager on May 09, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

The relationship, or otherwise, of the psychedelic experience to the cultivation of the performance-competence practice of "baseline entheogenesis", is of great forensic audit interest to me. :)

I take it you are referring to persistent positive changes in personality structure?

Magus

Hello Doctor,

I'm intrigued by your presence and look forward to finding out more.