Main Menu

Recent posts

Preparation and Integration / Re: microdosing
Last post by Brother Goose - March 13, 2024, 06:05:21 PM
Looking to try sub mg doses IM, sniffed and vaporized soon. Will report back on my and friends bioassays with that. Thanks for sharing your experiences with this. Hard to find information on it especially IM.
Preparation and Integration / Re: So You Want To Intramuscul...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 13, 2024, 05:58:05 PM
Just got 3ml 23g long tip syringes. Was wondering if these and regular sterile injection water would be ok with fumarate? Looking to try sub mg dosages first with some friends to watch over one another.
Media/Resources / Re: New 5-MeO-DMT Film
Last post by Brother Goose - March 12, 2024, 06:58:05 PM
Thanks for posting, I will watch this sometimes soon!
General Discussion / IM Injection
Last post by Brother Goose - March 12, 2024, 06:45:58 PM
Been hearing a lot about IM injection of 5 and a study comparing the effects of IM and vaporization is what brought me to this site. Wondering if anyone here has experience with IM? Supposedly microdoses of it are fantastic, would be interested to try microdosing with IM myself soon. Any information on this subject is appreciated.

EDIT: just noticed another thread or two about this subject, feel free to ignore this one
Law / Lore / Re: State-legalize 5-MeO-DMT i...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 10, 2024, 07:52:53 AM
As with cannabis I expect that decriminalization will precede legalization. We are already starting to see this in certain states. One of the few things slowly going right with our beloved gobernment.  ::)
General Discussion / Re: 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT & The Churc...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 10, 2024, 07:41:37 AM
Quote from: famine on March 08, 2024, 03:05:36 AM
Quote from: rainbowbody on March 07, 2024, 05:22:10 PMInteresting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
They are claiming they have found 4-HO-5-Meo-DMT in their mushroom fruiting bodies and findings have been independently confirmed.
All reputable third party labs confirmed only psilocin and psilocybin presence. No psilomethoxin to be found at all.

I also have heard that psilomethoxin has not been proven and is entirely a speculation/rumor or at worst a flat out lie/scam. No proof has risen as of yet. If any does please post it.
Last post by famine - March 08, 2024, 03:05:36 AM
Quote from: rainbowbody on March 07, 2024, 05:22:10 PMInteresting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
They are claiming they have found 4-HO-5-Meo-DMT in their mushroom fruiting bodies and findings have been independently confirmed.
All reputable third party labs confirmed only psilocin and psilocybin presence. No psilomethoxin to be found at all.
Last post by Inquirer - March 07, 2024, 05:30:40 PM
Man, what a twist lol. If this turns out to be legit, it'd make a lot of sense since I'd never experienced mushrooms that felt like that before.
Last post by rainbowbody - March 07, 2024, 05:22:10 PM
Interesting news coming out of the Church of the Sacred Synthesis camp today..
General Discussion / Re: storage and conversion
Last post by Brother Goose - March 05, 2024, 09:08:06 PM
I was told it stores best in salt form for long term use. Is that true?

Keeping it in a bag in a lil container in a tuberware lined with silica gel in a bag in a drawer at room temperate. I figure that should be good enough to keep theoretically forever.