Main Menu

Greetings Hive people

Started by v3e, March 05, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

v3e

Hello people

I had my second Bufo experience two nights ago and it truly was a journey to the source.
This medicine is a next level experience and I live in anticipation of my next meeting with Bufo Alvarius.
Love to all and I look forward to sharing with you.

Handshake

Thank you for joining us here <3

Flux

Hoa Mai,

It was a pleasure to join you in ceremony too bro  :)

As my second experience with the Toad itself as well, it truly surpassed the first in terms of intensity, depth, release, presence, and healing. It is so interesting to see how different practitioners work with this medicine given its open nature in terms of the ceremonial space, psychic container it is served in, the techniques used and modalities incorporated. The gradual 'ramping up' approach is certainly a methodology I have seen work wonders for those who like to acclimatise to the space with ayahuasca and even Changa (rather than the more sudden strong onslaught of the peak experience of strong medicine) and seems to work well here too.

I am still attempting to discern the nuanced qualitative differences between synthetic 5-MeO and Toad venom and I am beginning to think that these may have more to do with venom being a freebase (as it felt akin to synthetic freebase 5-MeO, as opposed to HcL salt). That being said there was a point in which I felt a strong connecting to the Toad, to Mexico, and to some deep forgotten ancestral linegage (that I felt certain enough to speculate have existed... even though at this point in Western history no anthropological evidence exists to prove this outside of allusions to Bufo Alvarius through iconography).

And please post your first article (maybe keep practitioner names anonymous here too- this one more so than the first)

Arohanui  _/|\_