Main Menu

Greetings explorers!

Started by Bancopuma, May 20, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bancopuma

Hi All!

Bancopuma here...I'm a long term member of the DMT Nexus, and recently learned of this great forum through a good friend that helped set this place up. The Nexus is a great community I've learned a lot from and I've made a post there about this forum to invite Nexians to come on over. Given the rising interest in 5-MeO, and its potency and power, I thought the creation of a forum like this was very timely indeed and a very positive step forward. Extra important that high quality information and a supportive online community is out there connected to this substance. I also very much resonated with the stated mission aims of the 5 Hive team, to develop a really mature and comprehensive 5-MeO resource.

I'm a pretty well-travelled psychonaut, but this year I experienced two release doses of 5-MeO in the form of Bufo alvarius defensive secretion. These were very powerful and profound experiences, and I've not ever been so deeply affected by a psychedelic experience before, particularly with my last, more recent experience, which took some time to integrate. I hope to learn more about how to better prepare and integrate this experience, so I can bring back more experiential insight with me and make the most of the experience. I look forward to learning more and contributing to this community.

Great to be here! :)

Xzen

So much richness in your sharing, Bancopuma!

I feel deeply inspired & grateful that you've joined us as a maturing community, & look forward to sharing with you.

Quote.. I experienced two release doses of 5-MeO in the form of Bufo alvarius defensive secretion. These were very powerful and profound experiences, and I've not ever been so deeply affected by a psychedelic experience before, particularly with my last, more recent experience, which took some time to integrate.

One of the vital reasons for the forum, I feel, is to support preparation & integration & I would love to read in more detail one day, regarding your experiences.

Yes, lets together;
Quotelearn more about how to better prepare and integrate this experience
as this is such a potent & essential part of our process here.

~*~
Xzen

Bancopuma

Thanks for the very warm welcome Xzen! It's great to be here. I think a place like this will be of immeasurable value to the emerging 5-MeO community.

See you around!  8)

Flux

Welcome Bancopuma,

The DMT Nexus has over the years been such an incredibly useful and rewarding resource and to manifest a forum of equal measure around 5-MeO feels like a great honour. Looking forward to your future contributions here and as we co-create entheogenic community around such a powerful medicine.

cheers,
Flux 

Bancopuma

Hi Flux,

Thanks for the welcome. And yes it would be great to see this site in time grow into something that mirrors the DMT Nexus, in terms of soundness and comprehensiveness of a resource, and I feel this site will be of great benefit to many. It has a great team behind it so I have no doubts it will blossom.

See you around!  8)

Cheers,
Bancopuma

Handshake

Great to see you here Bancopuma!!

Here we are in the early stages of a resource that will be a central place for many people to discuss this incredible molecule.

Love and Blessings.

Super blessed to be a part of such an amazing team.

Xzen

QuoteGiven the rising interest in 5-MeO, and its potency and power, I thought the creation of a forum like this was very timely indeed and a very positive step forward. Extra important that high quality information and a supportive online community is out there connected to this substance. I also very much resonated with the stated mission aims of the 5 Hive team, to develop a really mature and comprehensive 5-MeO resource.

Perusing through members introductions, I'm once again inspired to encounter your sharing here, Bancopuma.

* high quality information
* supportive online community
* comprehensive 5-MeO resource

Yes, yes & yes. The moderators still have much of their own material to add in relation to these points, as well as collations from external sources to make readily accessible. Many points are being considered, & quality conversations around these subjects are stirring. May they continue .. & may each member know the power of their own contribution here.

Thank you for being such an active member of the forum. Your contribution is enriching the community & our collective vision.