Main Menu

Greetings from Magic Mexico

Started by MagicMexico, April 13, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicMexico

Hi Forum
Very pleased you are here  :)
I've been (well was!) on a spiritual search for 40 odd years with many different practices as well as using entheogens.
In the last 5 years I've had DMT maybe 100+ times and 5-MeO a dozen. It's completely changed my outlook. Also coming across non dual teachers such as Tony Parsons got rid of all the excess baggage I thought was necessary ... in fact it probably got rid of all baggage and the baggage handler too  ;D
I could spout on about spirituality or entheogens at length but it might be boring for everyone. I can bore myself even if I get started.
Just to say entheogens have shown me incredible things. Complete ego loss 30 seconds away is a hard act to follow. My pipe sits here.
I would definitely add to the list above MDMA, San Pedro and Mushrooms, each with their own nuance and "usefulness".
Happy to be in contact with anyone in Mexico - please PM me in Spanish or English!
Love to you all
MM

jomo137

Would love to have you on psychedelicstoday.com as a guest if you are up for it (anonymous of course).

Sounds like you have a lot to share.

MagicMexico

Really interesting looking website, Joe! I'll have to take the time to explore it and listen to a couple of the podcasts. I don't think anything I could say would make good interview material - my attempts to talk to friends about it usually result in worried looks  ;D

Handshake

Welcome Magic Mexico!

Looking forward to your contributions here :)

Maharani

Quote from: jomo137 on April 17, 2018, 09:49:33 AMpsychedelicstoday.com as a guest if you are up for it (anonymous of course).

I just mistyped that into my browser as psychedelics.today.com. Incredibly, that mistyped version referred me to https://www.nbcnews.com/ lol :)