Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Quote from: Infinite Spirit
Dear Rising Spirit - Thank you for your message & kind words :) (On a seperate note, how did you make specific quotes from sections of my post - I wanted to quote from your post but could only see how to quote the entire post, not individual parts of it)?

I will message you with the simple instructions, okay?
I imagine that writing about my husband has given the perception that I am female, when in fact I am male, as is my husband. An easy mistake to make  ;)
Please forgive my assumption, brother.  But gender is merely a concept we collectively dream up, anyway, as all energy and inertia stem from one indivisible state of existential being.

The medicines allow us to enter enhanced states of conciousness that are the doorways to the most sacred of experiences, the mystical state, the oneness, nirvana - there are many words for those states but underlying all the names, they embody the sacred... and the tools that can enable us to heal and to access those realms within are undoubtedly medicines, if only the wider society would come to understand the power of these healing agents, these medicines, then with that greater understanding we could speed up the work to heal our planet & our collective conciousness & more people could access and be able to benefit from the vast healing potential of the medicines, without being turned away by misunderstanding generated from predujice and a lack of understanding.
Agreed. 

Although it's amazing to come through a tradition and have the shared wisdom passed down from those who came before us, my greatest resource for learning and training are the spirit guides, teachers, ancestors & plant spirits that I have developed relationships with through journeying within during what can be labelled as shamanic work, with and without the medicines. I think these medicines certainly humble us when we realise how little we really know & how complex & incredible the intricacies are within the divine conciousness within all that is.
Are these guides accessible without your imbibing of Sacred Medicines or is the exchange exclusively connected to journeying with entheogens?

Regarding my use of sound, I've learnt a lot of from spirit about how to use sound, and the greatest skill I've found is in trying to get as much of my own ego out of the way to allow those energies to come through to do the work they can do, to allow myself to be a vessel for that. We all have the oppurtunity to open to those connections and teachings, if we can allow ourselves to open to those experiences, and to develop those relationships when they arise. For all the books and talks and words I may have read, it amounts to not a lot when compared to the teachings available when we seek guidance within...from my perspective anyhow.
Fascinating.   _/|\_ _/|\_

Toad Experiences and Testimonials / 2 different experiences
« Last post by spoutnikp on February 13, 2018, 04:34:34 AM »
I took 5-Meo-DMT (synthetic, don't know the quantity) 2 times, both with a group of 8 or so. The first time was in October. I was not nervous, but did not know what to expect. Years of meditation and 4 years of participating in about 50 ceremonies of Ayahuasca brought me to experience Oneness and I was expecting something of this sort. I read about the Toad and I knew it could be a good fit for this. The day of the gathering, I was the last one to breathe the medicine. I saw a woman orgasming for more than half an hour, other people emerging with a blissful smile. One guy wanted to check with us telling us everything is alright, while under the influence. The practitioner made a good initiation upfront, telling us we should not expect anything and everything could happen. When it was my turn to take the glass pipe, after some breathing exercises, I took a long inhalation. There was this big roaring wave of energy wiping all my sensations, I felt the practitioner helping me lie down. It felt as my breathing was not so automatic, I felt gasping at first but the waves soon were a big ocean of energy and I felt my little body at the bottom of this sea breathing very thinly. I had no choice but to surrender. This was a blissful, full frontal, very intense energy, alike when there is snow on the TV set. At the same time it felt incredibly familiar and intimate. Not sure how to give a good account of this but the consciousness was without an object. I regain a sense of my body and felt the need to stand. I could feel from inside the unity with the other participants, as if we were fingers of the same hand. When I opened my eyes, I could see the city (we were in a loft on the tenth floor and a big bay window showed the city) and feel one consciousness constructing everything I experienced. Later, some days or weeks after this, I could sometimes feel this same oneness, the same one with everything experience, spontaneously, without looking. Last January, I went for a second serving in the same settings. This time, I do not know why, I felt more nervousness. I wanted to do it again, but parts of me were resistant and fearful. I did not feel like being there. I brought a friend and in a way I was eager to be with it. So I went first. The practitioner offered to take a sip before the big breath. I didn’t go for it in October but this time, I felt it could ease me in the experience. The small dip was powerful enough. I stayed sitting, but the familiar roaring waves took me for some time. I doubted I could do a full inhale after this. But then, what a man’s got to do? I took the full offering. It was again this big ocean of energy, but this time there was a tremendous resistance. It felt like letting go could kill me. I touched a somewhat very big strong dark rock, and could not let ego go. As if this resistance was the building block of who I am. I could not endure this state and even felt the need to cry for help, which I didn’t too identified in my ego. At one point, I just accepted this resistance and the experience suddenly changed. I was at peace. Strongly in my centre. Accompany by the activities of my false self. I felt the need to integrate the experience, so that the transcendence become more immanent. I watched myself, my body-mind throat sang, moved, making a spectacle of itself (or so the thoughts comment) I moved, I danced I whistled. I think I was shown something fundamental in this false me, something I have to accept moving on. In my everyday life, since this experience, I see myself more impatient with people. The false self who liked to be loved to show me more and more his selfish needs. It is not an easy sight, but I am grateful to see all the work I still have to do… All is needed to be done. I am still learning how to let go of all my stories, my perceptions, my sensations, my thinking to reveal the centre I that is I… This familiar knowing of the truth, the beauty and the love that is I.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: SF Bay Area introduction
« Last post by alleotheta on February 12, 2018, 03:22:36 PM »
Thank you SO much! I definitely like to blend between my mental health professional self AND myself as a direct participant :)

<3
Introductions/Newbies / Re: SF Bay Area introduction
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on February 12, 2018, 02:32:12 PM »
Welcome to the Hive! It's wonderful to have mental health professionals here to support and share in the processes that are unfolding here.

We are growing steadily, little by little, to support transformation, integration, support, and inspiration for working with this master medicine, as you so put it.

<3
Introductions/Newbies / SF Bay Area introduction
« Last post by alleotheta on February 12, 2018, 12:01:45 PM »
Hello Hive! I'm grateful to have found this forum.

I'm a San Francisco-based psychologist with a specialty in psychedelic integration, and have integrated ketamine-assisted psychotherapy in collaboration with a local medical doctor.

I *also* have some recent experiences with transformative 5-meo-DMT ceremonies, and am just stunned by this master medicine and what it can unlock.

Thanks for this resource! <3
Introductions/Newbies / Hi there ::: presentation
« Last post by spoutnikp on February 10, 2018, 12:17:29 PM »
Hi everyone,
It is suggested that I present myself  O0

When I was younger, I did a lot of meditation and Qi Gong, but was never disciplined enough to go on for very long periods. Anything else seemed more important. I was reading on spirituality, tried Mantras, mindfulness but most of the time, even when I was calm and energised, I felt it was a little bit of boring. My ego was always in the way, though I couldn't see or feel or know truly what was the ego. Then a friend invited me in an Ayahuasca ceremony in 2014. I was never in shamanism and psychadelics, I had many negative bias toward it. The experience lifted a cloud. People who didn't know where I went commented how they felt I changed after this week-end. Since then I participated in many Ceremonies of Ayahuasca. (About 50) All the meditations that were previously so unfruitful seems now transformative. In 2017, it was my intention to experience more and more Oneness. Not just thinking about Oneness and see the concept, but having the experience. In many ways, layers after layers, I revealed more and more my center. My source. One of the friend I met through Ayahuasca was experiencing with the Toad and he told me about it. It felt like a good fit for my intentions. Since October I took 5-MeO-DMT 2 times. The first experience was so blissfully aligned to my intention to experience Oneness that I gave a second go last January. The second time it was more difficult, felt a lot of resistance ( that I eventualy accept). The true work continue to this day, oscillating between moments of impatience and confusion and the integration of this Oneness as not to feel only it's transcendance, but the immanent working of it in my everyday life. I feel more open and calm, even when the shit hit the fan, I accept more and more and feel the very fondational peace that is I. I want to thank you for all the testimonies read here, it helped a lot. You gave me many reference point to ponder. English is not my first language so sorry for the weird forming sentences. Deep gratitude !
Preparation and Integration / Re: Argon Gas Piston Vaporizer
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on February 08, 2018, 08:58:45 PM »
I am curious what others will say about this device and if it would be easy to construct.

My thoughts would be that some kind of lab glass would be good for the cylinder. Perhaps a diagram or drawing of how all these components would fit together would be useful to conceptualize.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Breakthrough
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on February 08, 2018, 08:54:17 PM »
Hi,

So, what I gather from your post is that you have not experienced a breakthrough with 5-meo-dmt.
The title of your post is called: "Breakthrough."
But your post is about other entheogenic drug experiences, buddhist literature, and advaita philosophy.
You mention having one experience with 5-meo-dmt but not having the breakthrough experience with it that you sought.
In my humble opinion the title of your post is rather misleading.

Not sure if it was your intention, but you came off a bit rude in this post. We encourage people to be supportive and welcoming to others in this forum. Please help to perpetuate this atmosphere.
His breakthrough appears to have been through the many modalities of spiritual practice which included study, entheogenic medicine experiences, and reflection. It is open to interpretation.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Grateful to be here
« Last post by free-range on February 08, 2018, 03:39:00 PM »
Welcome Infinite One, where infinity purrs!
5-MeO-DMT Experiences and Testimonials / Re: 5-MeO-DMT Sacred medicine
« Last post by gurudedicationananda on February 08, 2018, 11:33:52 AM »
Dear Infinite Spirit,

Thanks for your kind words and reply.
The Glass Vapor Genie I once considered buying, but after looking at it in detail on the website and reading the instructions I felt a little intimidated to use it.
It seemed rather complicated to me, and I don't want to accidentally burn the screen inside which the creators of the GVG say to not let the flame touch.
I am afraid that I might accidentally touch the flame to that piece and ruin the GVG which is a bit expensive and seems quite delicate.
Have you also seen the Vapor Genie glass bat?
I thought that might be a better option for me, but again, there are several pieces to it and one must vaporize the material correctly otherwise run the risk of losing precious 5-meo-dmt and also damaging the device.
In my experience I have realized that by creating an enhanced leaf smoking blend at a strong ratio (1:1 peppermint leaf to DMT for dmt-enhanced leaf; and 3:1 peppermint leaf to 5-meo-dmt for 5-meo-dmt-enhanced leaf), one can experience powerful effects from smoking just a small pinch of the enhanced leaf blend from a normal pipe or bong with a regular bic lighter.
I actually thought of blending the 5-meo-dmt-enhanced leaf smoking mixture at a ratio of 1:1 as well, but then decided against it, thinking that it might be a little to strong.
One reason I convert the alkaloids into a smoking mixture is because I have a difficult time with vaporizing substances with a torch lighter and a oil burner pipe (meth pipe).
With the smoking blend all one has to do is just light it with a bic lighter and inhale the smoke from a pipe or bong.
But if this GVG works as well as you have found that it does, maybe I should consider getting one for 5-meo-dmt?
Do you think that would be better than messing around with an oil burner pipe (meth pipe), or going through the trouble of making enhanced leaf smoking blends?
Thanks again for your input.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10