Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Five Key Stages of The 5-M...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 05, 2024, 09:03:42 PM
My only experience with 5meo so far via a breakthrough dose of bufo toad venom affirms these 5 levels you mention. I will have to consider this all more deeply before exploring the synthetic version. Thank you OP!
General Discussion / Re: Toads Poison Use Is Not An...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 05, 2024, 08:52:53 PM
Quote from: Handshake on December 19, 2017, 01:21:57 PMFor those that cannot access the YouTube video due to country restrictions, here is the video file: Hamilton Morris Learns About the Toad Ceremonies of the Yaqui Tribe

Thank you I had seen the general video but not this deleted scene. The "scene" when it comes to toad is like anything else, the good, the bad, and the ugly. A few well known practitioners have been called out for things and some of them are the ones featured in the general vice documentary about toad. Other than not being something with a history of shamanic usage its important that unpleasant information surrounding bufo toad venom be spoken up about as a harm reduction mechanism.

I do not think its negative in any way to be used properly and lovingly by healthy loving people for the right intentions as a religious sacrament but outside that use its hell on wheels, and often abused by both providers and takers.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=86872
General Discussion / Re: Intravenous Injection ROA
Last post by Brother Goose - March 05, 2024, 08:45:27 PM
I have heard a bit about both IV and IM and it seems an interesting study was done on IM that is how I discovered the existence of this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opsWlr0MIu8

Check TIHKAL and check erowid for more information.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Hello!
Last post by Brother Goose - March 02, 2024, 10:17:03 PM
Just got some synth 5meo fumurate. Looking forward to experiencing it, learning more about it, and sharing my thoughts on it here.
General Discussion / Re: Intravenous Injection ROA
Last post by Handshake - February 26, 2024, 09:47:23 AM
Quote from: Inquirer on June 15, 2023, 12:44:51 PMAnybody have experience using an intravenous ROA on a 5-MeO-DMT salt? I'd love to hear experiences in comparison to other ROAs such as vaped, IM, etc. Also interested in dosing. From the few reports I've read, it sounds like a very small amount of material is needed compared to other methods.

There are quite a few reports on IV use of 5-MeO-DMT, and while it seems to be worthwhile, it is so similar to vaporization that it may be best to simply take it via IM, thus allowing for a slower onset and smoother experience overall, most similar to insufflation or rectal admin. Seems that dosage would be the same as Shulgin's experiments, documented in TiHKAL.
Preparation and Integration / Re: Psychedelic Integration Do...
Last post by Handshake - February 26, 2024, 09:39:42 AM
Please refrain from sharing links that promote integration services or practitioners, and feel free to share the information that is/was helpful to you. This is an open source peer support forum and we want to limit business promotion here. Thank you!
5-MeO-DMT Experiences and Testimonials / Re: 5Meo vape pen
Last post by Frog - February 20, 2024, 09:11:35 AM
Yes, it looks like that.
Your link is very helpfull ! _/|\_

From 5Meo-DMT Canada (FB) :

''Following the influx of 5-MeO vape pens, reports have been coming in of significant risks, challenges and even harm. To best inform the public on how to midigate risk, FIVE wants to hear from you!
Note that we will not be collecting any personal data, so feel free to share anything you like without any fear.
Thank you to each of you for taking the time to share your experiences with us.''
https://form.jotform.com/240623728362052
Last post by Inquirer - February 19, 2024, 06:17:26 PM
Nice, I wasn't aware The Conclave was still updating their site! It's good they keep up with the times and give guidance on stuff like vape pens.

If you have one of those premade carts you can buy, I'm guessing it's 150mg in 0.5ml, which would be about a 1:3 ratio. Pretty strong indeed.
Last post by Frog - February 19, 2024, 03:07:16 PM
Thanks for your reply Inquirer.

I dont know the ratio.  The instructions says it contain 150mg .
Yes it was  strong , and a big surprise.

The instruction says ''5 seconds pull for a for a mild experience ??? 
For a full experience (breakthrough) 2 or 3 time 5 seconds pull''
which ,i think, would be impossible,  after a 5 seconds pull !
Thanks for the link !

Here is another link

https://assets-global.website-files.com/5dab753665b2d985ff08d69b/658c4ef6205fdc374521de3d_5-MeO-DMT%20Vape%20Pens%20Policy%20Statement-121823.pdf
Last post by Inquirer - February 18, 2024, 09:54:15 PM
Thanks for the report and the word of caution. That's really interesting about the high blood pressure during the experience. This area is so fertile for research, I bet we'll find out all kinds of stuff we didn't expect.

Do you know the concentration of the cart you used? A 2 second pull producing a breakthrough makes me think it was extremely strong, like a 1:1 or even a 2:1. It's possible to mix your own e-juice, which you can purposely make much more diluted to avoid those unexpected peak experiences.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dmt/5meo_dmt_article2_vape_pens.shtml