Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Chikini143, November 20, 2019, 07:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chikini143

Hi folks I am new to bufo and in search for some advice.I am lacking resources from professionals who works with the medicine. This year has been quite a ride. In August,  I had my first ayahuasca ceremony and had an amazing breakthrough and my heart opened up and felt so much love that I never felt before. My relationships and everything around me started to change and i felt so much gratitude and closeness with god. I now could relate to  Vedanta and Buddhism eastern philosophy as I grew up from that part of the world. Oct5,  I was introduced to bufo randomly and without any proper research I trusted facilitator and things took a turn. I badly need help in this area to integrate. I will be posting it in "experience" session so plz if someone can relate or help with what I am going through that would be great.   

Handshake

Thanks for coming here. There are good integration resources on https://psychedelic.support for therapists who can support such a difficult experiences. The community here can be a good place to talk to others who have experienced something similar to what you have and for you to help others who may experience something similar after you.

Taking space for yourself to relax and rest are the first and most important things you can do, as well as potentially doing some body engaging activity such as yoga or dancing.