Main Menu

5-MeO-DMT and The Clear Light of The Void

Started by Rising Spirit, May 08, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rising Spirit

Hello people.

I just joined tonight and wanted some positive feedback about the tremendous potential for this Sacred molecule to facilitate a portal of sorts, a self-shattering transcendence of one's ordinary identity, in preference of the limitlessness of our interphase with the blinding light of the ineffable, sheer emptiness of the eternal void.  Formless, yet, Supreme. 

While I have yet to experience this Sacred molecule, I am eager to learn, to explore and to grow as a soul.  Most of my journeys have been with LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, Salvia Divinorum and most significantly, NN-DMT.  I await the grace of a new teacher.   8)

Namaste and Namaskar to each and all of you, RS
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Flux

Hi Rising spirit and welcome,

The 5-MeO experience is indeed the ultimate transcendence of our normal waking state and the individuated mode-of-being.

I do believe that such a level of unitary consciousness can be reached, or at the very least glimpsed with the other medicines such as the ones you mention, usually at the peak state of very large doses. I hope these previous experiences serve you well and that you glean some useful knowledge in preparation for meeting the God Molecule.

blessings :),

Flux

Rising Spirit

Thank you, Flux.

Yes, high doses of LSD-25 and psilocybin have lifted my conscious-awareness to the exalted state of a complete whiteout experience, what Indian yogis refer to as, Savikalpa Samadhi.  When we exercise our attention and shift our focus to the higher realms, most of the primary psychedelics can and do facilitate the transcendental journey beyond material reality.  The blissful peak I ascend to on NN-DMT is the same single point and formless saturation within the Clear Light and Infinite Grid...  but much quicker and occurs far more abruptly.  I understand that 5-MeO-DMT is even more so?  A friend of mine refers to this appex and direct interphase, within this plane of high-frequency being, as entering into, "The White Room". 

Is said interphase within the Light of Lights common with this molecule?  And do most people here believe that the nickname, "The God Molecule" is appropriate?  A lot of folks at the Nexus are hardcore atheists and challenge any notion of NN-DMT being a portal to the Spirit/God-self. Is 5-MeO more apt to lead to deeper, more religious states of perception?  Or is it like any other psychedelic, which is always relative to the traveler?   Please share some of your most mind-shattering experiences, folks.  Thanx!!!

RS

Flux

QuoteIs said interphase within the Light of Lights common with this molecule?  And do most people here believe that the nickname, "The God Molecule" is appropriate?  A lot of folks at the Nexus are hardcore atheists and challenge any notion of NN-DMT being a portal to the Spirit/God-self. Is 5-MeO more apt to lead to deeper, more religious states of perception?  Or is it like any other psychedelic, which is always relative to the traveler? 

All very pertinent questions and most welcome in stimulating the dialogue here. For me, the 'light' is quite paradoxical, in that it is simultaneously dark though nonetheless all pervasive, while occasionally it may emanate from a tunnel (as in traditional depictions of white light experiences - or that of the n-n-dmt topography) for me 5-MeO seems to be more of an all encompassing and subsuming, enveloping light.

As one inculcated by religious education as a child and long since freed of this cognitive shackle, I too find the term 'god' problematic in its connotation, but this is in part a semantic issue. Beyond the orthodox claims of exclusivity to 'God', as a linguistic construct it seems clear that across human cultures we are referring to the same thing. However, rather than 'a creator or ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority' , the god encountered in 5-MeO space seems to be more aligned with Eastern traditional concepts of 'Godhead', Brahman or Paramatman as glimpsed through the Atman, thus the 5-MeO space resonates with such states as samadhi, nirvana, moksha, etc.

If 5-MeO is more apt to lead to deeper, more religious states of perception, this may well be be as you suggest, relative and subjective. However, given the experience invoked by this molecule - of complete unification of mind, body, spirit, consciousness, time, space, sound and all other perceptual modes of existence, a spiritual/religious interpretation is likely. Further, unlike other entheogens which have a 'build up' to such peak states, 5-MeO's abrupt plunging into complete transcendence of 'self' and utter dissolution of subject/object positions, could make such a numinous experience more conducive to a religious/spiritual ontology and thus a more helpful framework with which to conceptualise and articulate such utter ineffability . 

Rising Spirit

Quote from: FluxAll very pertinent questions and most welcome in stimulating the dialogue here. For me, the 'light' is quite paradoxical, in that it is simultaneously dark though nonetheless all pervasive, while occasionally it may emanate from a tunnel (as in traditional depictions of white light experiences - or that of the n-n-dmt topography) for me 5-MeO seems to be more of an all encompassing and subsuming, enveloping light.
I thought I'd reply to this while my ears are still ringing.  Does 5-MeO-DMT characteristically bring one's attention to the carrier wave sound?  I've been oscillating in endless echoes of this tonal pulsation, for a few hours now. 

I just returned from a series of very deep experiences initiated by NN-DMT changa infused with haramalas, onto blue lotus flowers.  As per usual, I witnessed the rapid rise in conscious-awareness and the kaleidoscopic visuals which so often accompany the molecule. 

I did interphase with the chrysanthemum, blooming grid patterning and further, fuse within the expanse of the limitlessness of the unified field.  In the blinding effulgence, separation from the inside and outside vanished.  Observer and observed coalesce into a wholly singular phenomenon.  And as you so eloquently stated, there is an emptiness and undifferentiated quality to the all-pervasiveness of the clear light of the void. So, your words are so pertinent, "

Quote from: FluxAs one inculcated by religious education as a child and long since freed of this cognitive shackle, I too find the term 'god' problematic in its connotation, but this is merely a semantic issue and beyond the orthodox claims of exclusivity to 'God' as a linguistic construct it seems clear that across human cultures we are referring to the same thing. However, rather than 'a creator or ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority' , the god encountered in 5-MeO space seems to be more aligned with Eastern traditions of 'Godhead', Brahman or Paramatman as glimpsed through the Atman and the 5-MeO space resonates with  such states as samadhi, nirvana, moksha, etc...
Brilliant.  I too, hold such a holistic view, along the lines of the Yogic sciences, Tantra, Taoism and Zen. There always exists a symbiotic balance to this paradigm we all share and co-dream together.

Quote from: Flux]If 5-MeO is more apt to lead to deeper, more religious states of perception, this may well be be as you suggest, relative and subjective. However, given the experience invoked by this molecule - of complete unification of mind, body, spirit, consciousness, time, space, sound and all other perceptual modes of existence, a spiritual/religious interpretation is likely. Further, unlike other entheogens which have a 'build up' to such peak states, 5-MeO's abrupt plunging into complete transcendence of 'self' and utter dissolution of subject/object positions, could make such a numinous experience more conducive to a religious/spiritual ontology and thus a more helpful framework with which to conceptualise and articulate such utter ineffability .

Beautifully described!  Deep bow and I feel so much affinity, dear fellow traveler.  I have a resolute and abiding faith that when the time is right, the Sacred Medicine appears.  I sincerely hope the anointment of the cosmic toad venom finds me and destroys/heals me, one of these fine days.  Until then, I listen and wish to learn more.  Thanx for the wise insight that you so kindly shared, Flux  Above all else, this jewel sparkles brightest, "5-MeO's abrupt plunging into complete transcendence of 'self' and utter dissolution of subject/object positions, could make such a numinous experience more conducive to a religious/spiritual ontology and thus a more helpful framework with which to conceptualise and articulate such utter ineffability."

Flux

Thanks Rising Spirit,

Changa is a medicine I have great affinity with and prefer a blend of 1 part Caapi to 2 parts n-n which allows for a deep breakthrough after one lungful yet has  the soft rich texture and aubible voice of the vine with a slower unfolding than straight n-n. If you are smoking n-n-dmt infused onto only Blue Lotus then the experience is going to be much more akin to smoking crystal n-n, hence the rising tonal ringing sound. This sound does not appear present on 5-MeO at all for me (others may differ but I have not heard of this association in quite the same way).

I would further suggest that the experience of witnessing 'Observer and observed coalesce into a wholly singular phenomenon' with n-n reflects a 'clear relationship' such as an openness and receptivity to the medicine on your part ...and perhaps also a very significant dose :)

As often as it is said, I truly feel that these medicines do 'find us when the time is right' and reflecting on my encounters with different plants and molecules over the last 30 years, a deep synchronicity seems to shine through that reveals the 'agency' of these plant spirits as mediators of mind, emissaries for Gaia and interfaces for the human-god matrix.

Rising Spirit

Flux,

The changa I've worked with for the last few years has haramalas extracted from yellow or red cappi vine.  I forget which one?  I have two types of changa that have been absolute Godsends, one infused with NN-DMT from acacia confusa on blue lotus flowers and another kind, the same two medicines upon 15x salvia divinorum exact upon salvia divinorum leaf. The latter transports one's conscious-awareness to see space which is practically beyond the scope of words.  This is why I chimed in about my recent blue lotus voyage.  Far calmer and much easier to translate into a cohesive linguistic transmission, in terms of  a reasonable description.  I bet 5-MeO is light years beyond any type of changa or crystalline NN-DMT spice. 

Xzen

QuoteI sincerely hope the anointment of the cosmic toad venom finds me and destroys/heals me, one of these fine days.

For the moment you do encounter the sacrament .. may your rebirth be divine.

It seems to me you're already infused with the essence of the Sacred molecule, Rising Spirit, & that it's a 're-membering' you may encounter.

QuoteAnd do most people here believe that the nickname, "The God Molecule" is appropriate?

Personally I'm ok with the name .. however I naturally tend towards referring to "The Miracle Molecule".

Great question, btw. My guess is most folk would err towards a divine term, rather than a religious one.

I think too, there is a trickiness for those who identify with being 'One with God' that can feed delusion.

In regards to comparison with Changa & Dimitri, I would say "The Miracle Molecule" is absolute saturation. Dimitri educates .. Alvarius saturates.

In this way, 5 seems thus far to be a primary catalyst for guiding us towards our 'graduation' - from tasting samadhi to becoming samadhi As Is.

- Android Jones

Rising Spirit

Quote from: XzenIt seems to me you're already infused with the essence of the Sacred molecule, Rising Spirit, & that it's a 're-membering' you may encounter.

It's fascinating that you phrase it so, as I have referred to the phenomenon of spiritual awakening as, "The Remembrance", since my earliest encounters with psychedelics.  That transitioning from a wholly personal mindset, to an empty conduit towards an infinite expanse of conscious-awareness, the translucent emptiness of the Divine equation, the ineffible nature of the Over-soul...  as the very insubstantial core of Omniversal being. 

While this can be experienced to some degree without the miracle of entheogens...  but from my experiences, it's not nearly as powerful.  For an avid spiritual seeker like myself, being essentially from a Nath Siddha tradition, one which practices Kundalini Kriya Yoga, I am convinced that the highest aim of this path is what 5-MeO-DMT gifts...  Absolute transcendence.

Quote from: XzenIn regards to comparison with Changa & Dimitri, I would say "The Miracle Molecule" is absolute saturation. Dimitri educates .. Alvarius saturates.

In this way, 5 seems thus far to be a primary catalyst for guiding us towards our 'graduation' - from tasting samadhi to becoming samadhi As Is.

Beautiful.  I look forward to my annointment with this supreme molecule.  The hope inside of my soul aspires to embrace this spirit teacher, whose intervention dissolves oneself in the timelessness of an immeasurable, eternal attunement to the vortices of the roaring silence.   8)

Rising Spirit

Quote from: Rising SpiritAnd do most people here believe that the nickname, "The God Molecule" is appropriate?

Quote from: XzenPersonally I'm ok with the name .. however I naturally tend towards referring to "The Miracle Molecule".

Great question, btw. My guess is most folk would err towards a divine term, rather than a religious one.
Mms
I think too, there is a trickiness for those who identify with being 'One with God' that can feed delusion.

The miraculous is exactly what I am seeking.  And you are most correct, when you point out that the experience of psychedelically triggered spiritual unity, can create a merging of the relative and absolute nature of conscious-awareness, which may well manifest some degree or modicum of megalomania.  Mayhaps the downside of the mystical experience?

Even so, as long as the higher truths of the nondual experience generates an increase in one's empathy with others, sense of interconnection with everything else present within this existential web of being, then the miraculous has truly taken root and the medicine has done it's job.  Ergo, the central core reveals itself through the awakened self as the spirit healing incrementally or suddenly, reaches soul-saturation, whilst the direct interphase takes place. 

Perhaps equally importantly, when we find a greater harmony and resonance with each moment of life as it unfolds and is fully lived, wholly in the eternal present, a bonafide "miracle" then becomes an ever-widdening vista, an open-ended journey.  A mode of being aimed towards limitless expansion and ultimate freedom.  Together, the individual and collective spirit re-discovers the unity within an infinite, creative diversity...  finding itself unique and reborn anew with far greater harmonic balance. 

When my time comes and 5-MeO anoints my mortal soul, I believe that such a miracle in perception will indeed trigger the kind of focus and intent which exponentially blooms beyond any and all differences and similarities of juxtaposition, between the microcosmic and the macrocosmic fields...  they themselves mirrored reflections and oscillating echoes of the very same frequency of the pure, undifferentiated point of absolute omniversalism, eternally sounding out EVERYWHERE as the very song of life itself and the initial cause of this glorious, symbiotic fabric of myriad universes intersecting in perfect symmetry, as a cohesive whole. 

Now how's that for a run-on sentence?  Lol   _/|\_ _/|\_ _/|\_