Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introductions/Newbies / Introduction
« Last post by alterego32 on September 14, 2021, 11:15:07 PM »
Hello, I recently had my first 5-MeO-DMT experience, at Burning Man. An experienced friend provided it; he and his girlfriend sat for me. It was the most intense, powerful, profound experience of my life. Since then I've been reading all I can, to try to process it.

I will write a testimonial in the next few days.

Introductions/Newbies / Expanding Heart New to Site
« Last post by Mari on September 10, 2021, 09:19:33 PM »
Ready in Nevada to welcome all to my heart. Complete novice and eager student. Thank you...
General Discussion / Reactivations with cannabis?
« Last post by siennamitori on August 13, 2021, 03:42:10 AM »
Has anyone had reactivations triggered by cannabis use? I’ve noticed that in the days after my first toad ceremony, I’ve felt extra happy after vaping indica which I use for insomnia. Normally cannabis has not made me feel blissful, it actually can increase my anxiety, but recently after vaping I do feel bliss and it makes me smile. I have not experienced any spontaneous reactivations. Thoughts?
Introductions/Newbies / Hello from the PNW
« Last post by siennamitori on August 13, 2021, 03:16:48 AM »
Hi all, just recently had my first experience with toad venom after months of learning as much as I could about it. So thankful to have had a beautiful, gentle trip with a much needed release of emotions and “mind reset.” I am studying to be a psychiatric nurse practitioner and am fascinated by psychedelic research. Looking forward to discussing and exploring deeper. ❤️
Introductions/Newbies / Boom!
« Last post by Full_Release on August 05, 2021, 03:06:32 PM »
Greetings fellow travellers! Very honoured to be here. About a week ago I had my first encounter with 5 -meo (20 mgs)... OMG!!! Never thought I'd relegate nn-DMT to second place but it happened. Honestly they're not even in the same league. Looking forward to connecting with you guys. Peace.  _/|\_
Introductions/Newbies / Newbie
« Last post by Jlynncooper on July 26, 2021, 02:13:38 PM »
Hi all. I am a huge fan of 5 and hoping to connect with other like minded souls. It has absolutely impacted me and hoping to continue on this journey with toad.
Namaste,
Jen
Introductions/Newbies / Greetings
« Last post by Kenkojuku on July 20, 2021, 01:28:24 PM »

Greetings, fellow Time Travelers!  Can't imagine our journey through Existence is anything other than that.  8) Presently living in southern CA.  Been doing various psychedelics over the years but just and only recently did the Toad.  It was quite remarkable!Looking ahead to doing it again.Best wishes and warmest regards to you all.
Introductions/Newbies / Introduction/Newbie
« Last post by johnnystarrysky on July 12, 2021, 03:07:15 PM »
Hi Folks,

New to this forum and to DMT as an extraction. I have worked with Ayahuasca and Iboga/Ibogaine previously. DMT is on the way and I am very interested in experiences and protocols.

Experiences with Aya were many and very varied from the Magnificence to the very freaky deaky. All were educational in one way or another. Now I am working with the Iboga micro dose and finding it very beneficial.

Thanks for your attention.

Johnny

Introductions/Newbies / Baja MX introduction to you
« Last post by 1ascension1 on July 09, 2021, 08:11:51 PM »
So my partner and I have an incredible project in Baja that has a complete facility on the beachfront with full amenities and we are extremely interested in facilitating healing retreats using  plant medicine ceremonies and or  breath work , yoga , meditation etc. so I was researching the internet and found this forum. I am new here and would love to hear from everyone and anyone who has any questions and or information to put us in touch with people who are interested in using our insanely beautiful property. I will give better details and pics to serious inquiries only. We have had the profound impact from using plant medicine and has motivated is to be of service to others to start the healing process and enlightenment that these experiences can provide. Contact me via email I will answer all inquiries.
Thank all of you and we will see you soon.
General Discussion / Re: 5-meo and interconnectivity
« Last post by alphabe on July 02, 2021, 09:09:27 AM »
Thank you for this post....
I am gobsmacked by your words  _/|\_
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10