Main Menu

5-meo-dmt dream experience

Started by gurudedicationananda, October 02, 2017, 01:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurudedicationananda

Hi,

A few days ago I talked to a friend late at night and we agreed that this night would be the time that we tried 5-meo-dmt together for the first time, each of us taking our own turns while the other acted as a sitter.
My friend was at another friend's house, and I was at home, and agreed to wait for him to come over so that we could begin.
I ended up waiting for two hours but he never came over, so I ended up falling asleep on my swing while waiting for him.
At some point during my sleep, I had the most intense and vivid dream that I can remember having in a very long time.
In the dream I put a oil burner pipe/meth pipe filled with 5-meo-dmt to my face and took a large inhalation, and immediately slumped backwards onto my back.
At that point I entered into a profound, transcendent experience of immense power and force.
I saw brilliant green fractals and my vision exploded and I almost immediately after experienced myself as the unending, infinite universe expanding in all directions and stretching into infinity.
I do not remember how long that state of awareness lasted, as time was completely irrelevant at that point.
However it seemed to be over in an instant, but during the experience it seemed like it lasted forever.
I awoke soon after and couldn't believe what had just transpired.
This dream experience now has me wanting to try 5-meo-dmt more than ever.
I see the dream as an auspicious sign.
I just don't know when I should begin my experimentations with 5-meo-dmt.
Hopefully I try this very soon, I still have a nice amount of it which I have not touched yet.
Thanks for reading.

gurudedicationananda

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone here can interpret my dream, and tell me whether or not it is a positive omen?
I considered the dream a positive sign from the universe to proceed with smoking 5-meo-dmt, but then again I am not so sure.
The one thing I know for a fact, is that in the dream, I put a oil burner pipe up to my face and inhaled the vapor of what I am certain was 5-meo-dmt and then had a revelatory and profound spiritual experience.
But the dream then suddenly stopped and I found myself awake in my bed.
Thanks for reading and I would greatly appreciate anyone's suggestions or feedbacks, or advice.
Thanks.

Handshake

The best person who can interpret your dream is yourself. :)

What emotions did it bring up for you?
What did the dream mean to you?
How are you feeling about the dream now?
What is it you want?

One of the most important lessons that medicine work teaches me is that it is most important to come to my own conclusions about things while also taking in information as best as I can.

gurudedicationananda

Quote from: HumbleVoyager on October 07, 2017, 05:09:58 PM
The best person who can interpret your dream is yourself. :)

What emotions did it bring up for you?
What did the dream mean to you?
How are you feeling about the dream now?
What is it you want?

One of the most important lessons that medicine work teaches me is that it is most important to come to my own conclusions about things while also taking in information as best as I can.

Hi humblevoyager and thanks for your response.
The emotions it brought up for me were awe and amazement, and also excitement.
To me, the dream was prophetic, in the sense that it was a sign to partake of 5-meo-dmt and that I will have a remarkable experience.
I am still feeling very positive about the dream, many weeks after having it.
What I want is to have the cosmic enlightenment experience by vaporizing 5-meo-dmt from my awesome new pipe.
The only real, tangible conclusion I can come to from this dream is that it would be well worth my time to try 5-meo-dmt in its vaporized form
The only problem being that I am still a bit reluctant to do so, because I don't know what would happen if I went ahead and did so.

Bancopuma

Quote from: gurudedicationananda on October 02, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
In the dream I put a oil burner pipe/meth pipe filled with 5-meo-dmt to my face and took a large inhalation, and immediately slumped backwards onto my back.
At that point I entered into a profound, transcendent experience of immense power and force.
I saw brilliant green fractals and my vision exploded and I almost immediately after experienced myself as the unending, infinite universe expanding in all directions and stretching into infinity.
I do not remember how long that state of awareness lasted, as time was completely irrelevant at that point.
However it seemed to be over in an instant, but during the experience it seemed like it lasted forever.
I awoke soon after and couldn't believe what had just transpired.
This dream experience now has me wanting to try 5-meo-dmt more than ever.
I see the dream as an auspicious sign.
I just don't know when I should begin my experimentations with 5-meo-dmt.
Hopefully I try this very soon, I still have a nice amount of it which I have not touched yet.
Thanks for reading.

Fascinating! When I clicked on this thread, I assumed it was someone describing 5-MeO's effect on their dreaming...after my own breakthrough experiences earlier this year, I experienced some very vivid 5-MeO themed dreams for some time after the experiences (I still dream about in occasion) as well as some very vivid reactivation experiences during the night.

Your 5-MeO dream experience very closely aligns with my own breakthrough 5-MeO experiences earlier this year...that experience of one's vision exploding (for me it was into white light fractals...which seems to be common...as opposed to green light), experiencing oneself as an unending infinite universe expanding in all directions into infinity (this PRECISELY aligns with what I experienced), in a timeless state of eternity beyond or outside linear time (again, In know exactly what you mean)...I experienced all of this! So I find it fascinating how your dreaming mind was able to concoct an experience that sounds so similar. This becomes all the more mysterious when we keep in mind that 5-MeO is an endogenous compound and natural component of our biochemistry.

Personally, I am in agreement with you, my hunch is that this is an auspicious sign, it seems like the molecule wanted to introduce itself to you. This is special! I've heard of psychedelic teacher plants appearing in people's dreams before they experience them for real, but this is the first case I've encountered of what really sounds like the essence of 5-MeO specifically showing up and making its presence known. I myself have had a similar experience...exactly two weeks before my first ever kambo experience, I had a very vivid dream shortly before waking where I encountered a tree frog that jumped onto myself and my mum and started giving us little frog kisses, which I thought was strange, even for a dream! Skip forward to my kambo session two weeks later, and the kambo practitioner leading the sessions says the opening line of the kambo prayers..."The kambo frog will kiss you...".

PLEASE chime in here, if you wish, if and when you experience 5-MeO for real...I would be very intrigued to hear how you find the real experience compared to your dream experience.

Happy exploring fellow traveller...onwards!!  :)