Main Menu

Advice for a complete beginner

Started by Davebhoy, October 23, 2017, 02:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davebhoy

Hi guys

I'm based in Ireland and have researched spiritually for several years now. This path now leads me to physcadelics. I've never taken any drug before so where do I start with equipment and sourcing 5meodmt?

Many thanks in advance

Flux

Davebhoy
If you have no history of substance use of any kind, 5-MeO-DMT is not the best place to start (unless under strict shamanic facilitation) - it is one of, if not 'the' planet's most powerful naturally occurring consciousness-altering molecules. Ayahuasca may be a better place to transition from a broader study of spirituality to an experiential one.

all the best   

Handshake

Welcome Davebhoy!

I agree with what Flux said. Ayahuasca might be a better place to start.

Rising Spirit

I would humbly suggest first choosing to encounter psilocybin mushrooms, say 3 or 4 sessions.  Then next, as has been widely encouraged here, have an Ayahuasca ceremony. 

When you are gradually and incrementally, better accustomed to shifting dimensional frequencies of thought and are freed up to traveling into alternate realms of experiential being...  you will be better prepared for learning the transcendental way to navigate into the beyondest point of beyond.  I myself, patiently await the calling. 
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Flux

yes, mushrooms may be an easier one to approach for a beginner on this path - firstly they are easier to consume and find and usually do not require organised ceremony (though these ritualistic aspects are the fundamentals of set & setting and equally apply). A spiritual approach to these substances will often yield a spiritual experience (this is part of what is considered 'set')- and preparing your environment or planning an excursion is 'setting'.

In any case there is a myriad of information online to assist in making a well-informed and responsible decision as it is indeed a most important one.