Main Menu

5-meo-dmt with mdma as maoi

Started by renaciendo, April 30, 2019, 02:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renaciendo

hi I just wanted to share my experience with using 5 vía rectal after using MDMA as an IMAO orally.

I took several times about 100mg mdma orally and after 30-40 minutes 5-10 mg 5meo viabtectal.

The effect is very nice, calm and introverted.

I can use guided meditations to heal chakras and so on.

Has anyone experienced that mixture?

Handshake

This is a very unsafe combination. MDMA is not an MAOI and should not be used as such. Both of these drugs increase heart rate and could cause unnecessary damage to the heart. This should not be repeated.

renaciendo

Well, I used mdma like that several times now. In me it has caused no problem and facilitated very smooth and easy trip that offered a lot go into deep meditation.

Handshake

While it was okay for you, that does not make it safe for others and just because it has been safe a few times doesn't mean that it will be safe in the future or in the long term. As this is a harm reduction forum, we will specifically point out potentially dangerous practices so that others can avoid making life-threatening decisions.

renaciendo

okay. I except your mission. I will do it for sure several times more and O don't see any reason why it should show with diferent result. People wI have to admit that I use chinese herb medicina to balance my system while on this mixture.