Main Menu

Intravenous Injection ROA

Started by Inquirer, June 15, 2023, 12:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquirer

Anybody have experience using an intravenous ROA on a 5-MeO-DMT salt? I'd love to hear experiences in comparison to other ROAs such as vaped, IM, etc. Also interested in dosing. From the few reports I've read, it sounds like a very small amount of material is needed compared to other methods.

shakyradical

I've yet to go down that road, but I think doing an IV drip of 5 over a couple hours would be interesting...

allow for along experience, just have to be really careful to mix the bag well and not do a crazy dose.

Inquirer

Agreed, that would be really interesting. I've heard there's experiments involving DMT where participants are kept under the influence for extended times via IV. I think they're being held at the breakthrough level too. That alone would be wild, but to do the same with 5 could be something else entirely considering its relative ability to heal and change a person.

Handshake

Quote from: Inquirer on June 15, 2023, 12:44:51 PMAnybody have experience using an intravenous ROA on a 5-MeO-DMT salt? I'd love to hear experiences in comparison to other ROAs such as vaped, IM, etc. Also interested in dosing. From the few reports I've read, it sounds like a very small amount of material is needed compared to other methods.

There are quite a few reports on IV use of 5-MeO-DMT, and while it seems to be worthwhile, it is so similar to vaporization that it may be best to simply take it via IM, thus allowing for a slower onset and smoother experience overall, most similar to insufflation or rectal admin. Seems that dosage would be the same as Shulgin's experiments, documented in TiHKAL.

Brother Goose

I have heard a bit about both IV and IM and it seems an interesting study was done on IM that is how I discovered the existence of this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opsWlr0MIu8

Check TIHKAL and check erowid for more information.
Jesus Mihi Omnia