Main Menu

Greetings and thank you all!!

Started by almani, June 26, 2020, 08:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

almani

Thank you for accepting me in the 5 meo forum. I hope this introduction finds you all in the best spirits and physical health. I came across this forum as I have curiosity in 5 meo. I have had several experiences with psylocibin mushrooms and also vaping DMT. All very profound experiences. I do collaborate these medicines with everyday awareness practices which i find very helpful during trips as it gives me a root in the observing of all my experiences. What really interests me (or rather my ego) is the "i am nothing, but also everything - oneness" state of what i read about 5 meo. I have had these states in sitting sessions without medicines, with mushrooms, and somewhat on DMT but all the visuals were very attracting and always confusing. Now i have read about NN DMT experiences where the same has been said about being in the VOID....of nothingness. I was wondering if anybody else had this experience also on NN DMT or is this purely only possible with 5 Meo? Our nature is unlimited conciousness, the now, sitting sessions and medicines clearly expand this feeling tremendously. the medicines have opened the door to the pure light for me, but i am also aware that they not only open the door for the light, but for the dark equally, so its very important to stay rooted and to have a base in spiritual practice for me. I would be happy to hear your thoughts, experiences. I am sorry if this has been maybe a combination of introduction and questioning. if this does not apply to the forum rules, i apologize. I wish you all a lovely weekend.

Handshake

Welcome! All of what you've shared is in line with posts in the introductions section :)