Main Menu

A 5-Meo DMT Ceremony

Started by MichaelSanders, July 05, 2017, 07:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelSanders

Hello everyone <3

My recent 5-MeO ceremony was the most ineffable, complete experience, and the biggest release of my life.

Here's the full story. Enjoy <3

https://www.michaelsanders.co/blog/rememberingyouregod

Flux

Hi Michael,

Thanks for posting the clip - I have included it int he video section under Media/Resources.
I also enjoyed your book An executives Enlightenment courtesy of the free kindle giveaway a few years back so welcome tot he 5-Hive and look forward to your contributions and following your path.
Gracias

Rising Spirit

Quote from: MichaelSanders on July 05, 2017, 07:14:38 AM
Hello everyone <3

My recent 5-MeO ceremony was the most ineffable, complete experience, and the biggest release of my life.

Thanx so much for the work that you do (or perhaps it's more play than work?).  I truly enjoyed how you attempt to describe the indescribable, within the frailty of human language.  Impossible, yes, but something does communicate in your sincere efforts. 

It really is marvelously comical how and why Infinite conscious-awareness manifests in the secretions if the Bufo Alvarius toad...  but perhaps the organic placement of this sacred medicine is one in which the undifferentiated field of Supreme Being, rather enjoys the game of hide and seek?  Granted, such a notion is an anthropomorphic projection of humanoid conception...  but it is still kind of funny.  Right?  Again, mere words and their inadequacy to translate what is so far beyond mortal words, that nothing really can be said about that which transcends all strata of division, substance or form.   :D

I do feel, despite being a 5-MeO virgin, that this sacrament has been placed here, NOW, to awaken us the the only truth and that truth is...  that we are at the point of The Remembrance of Omniversal Self.  Whoever I dream myself as being, labels said fusion as, The awakening of the Omniself within human cognition.  This is exactly what the ancient Rishis, within India, meant by the Mahavakyas in the Vedas and Upanishads, like:   "Aham Brahmasmi" or I am God, and "Tat Tvam Asi" or That Thou Art.  "Prajnam Brahman" or conscious-awareness is God, and "Atma Brahman" or one's self/soul is truly Godself.  AKA, All is One.  Duality is total illusion for everything exists within an indivisible state and is eternal, absolute being. 

This realization can be achieved by a lifelong path of deep meditation and self inquiry...  but the through the miracle of entheogens, opens portals to a sudden and ego-shattering experience of this level of direct knowledge.   In my small degree of experience, any of the major psychedelics can allow for this shift in intent but most of them involve a lot of work transmutting the rise in energy from the third eye (Ajna chakra) to the very top of the crown and far beyond that.  What is known of in Yogic and Tantric sciences, as the Bindu.     

And I do wholly agree with the many fine ideas relating this interaction with the "God molecule", as the activation or opening up, of the Sahasrara chakra (7th energy center encountered at the appex of the crown).   This is the goal of mystics across the globe and the ultimate interphase within the nondual realm of Divine Light.  Again, thank you for sharing a bit of your most lovely epiphany.   8)
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Flux

Rising spirit - this notion of a cosmic game of hide and seek reminds me of the passage in Benny Shanon's Antipodes of The Mind'; "a tale recounted to the author by an ice-cream vendor in the Peruvian Amazon"

"God wanted to hide his secrets in a secure place. 'Would I put them on the moon?' He reflected. 'But then, one day human beings could get there, and it could be that those who would arrive there would not be worthy of the secret knowledge. Or perhaps I should hide them in the depths of the ocean,' God entertained another possibility. But, again, for the same reasons, he dismissed it. Then the solution occurred to Him— 'I shall put my secrets in the inner sanctum of man's own mind. Then only those who really deserve it will be able to get to it.'

I think the act of attempting to articulate any aspect of the entheogenic experience is a key to finding our creative impulse i.e. the urge to render the ineffable via the gifts given to us as human creatures...art, dance, writing, music, storytelling, etc. I sometimes see this as part of the planetary organism (or the 'one consciousness') not only expressing itself and witnessing itself as it does through all existence, but communicating and disseminating the entheogenic key to the mystery - so that our creative expressions will spark in others 'a sense of divinity from within'...after all the psychedelic experience may well have been the spark that ignited the manifestation of these human cultural forms of making meaning in the first place :)

Rising Spirit

I humbly concur.  Funny...  when we are faced with states of conscious-awareness that lay beyond the scope of mere words and human narratives, we still feel compelled and inspired to encapsulate the remembrance of The One.  As wise Lao Tzu said over 2,500 years ago, "The Tao which can be expressed in words is not the eternal Tao.  The name which can be uttered is not its eternal name. Without a name, it is the Beginning of Heaven and Earth; with a name, it is the Mother of all things."

And while it may be as futile, describing the nondual state via our human conceptualizations, as attempting to reach a distant star by throwing a pebble towards it, for it is impossible to actually do so...  I honestly believe there is immense value in the act. I listened to this video interview this morning and found it quite intelligent and really beautiful.   8)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWSOl62memg
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

gurudedicationananda

Nice story, but I think that the title is both misleading and mis-informative.

Nobody licks Bufo alvarius toads as you already know; that would be stupid and dangerous.

By having a misleading title like this, someone who hasn't done their research might think it is safe to orally consume bufo alvarius venom, and might just go ahead and do so, and get extremely sick and/or die.

Handshake

Quote from: gurudedicationananda on September 06, 2017, 06:38:33 AM
Nice story, but I think that the title is both misleading and mis-informative.

Nobody licks Bufo alvarius toads as you already know; that would be stupid and dangerous.

By having a misleading title like this, someone who hasn't done their research might think it is safe to orally consume bufo alvarius venom, and might just go ahead and do so, and get extremely sick and/or die.

I agree with guru here. I have changed the title for that reason. We need to stop the perpetuation of misinformation and the media glamorization of this stuff. Thank you for sharing your experience, please consider sharing it in the Experiences section.