Main Menu

Ceremony 5 meo DMT. 75mg (organic) Experiencing Gratitude

Started by Equable, October 14, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fast-times

Thank you for posting your video.  Was very moving.  I will be doing my first ceremony with 5-meo-dmt soon.

Equable

Rising Spirit

Quote from: Equable on October 19, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
Remember: always accompanied. Always.
Thank you for sharing your journey, Pedro.  Was this flight a difficult one for you?  Your awe and gratitude were very touching.  Why do you suggest being, "always accompanied"?  I have only taken solo voyages and always do, regardless of the entheogens imbibed.  Bless you, my brother.   _/|\_ _/|\_
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Equable

The first time, a facilitator supplied me with 80mg (organic). It was an epic experience. In a previous post I described it. I lived the Oneness with the All. The second was very intense and it was when I began to realize that both this time and the first time, I expressed a lot of gratitude. In both experiences I also felt the reinstallation of the personality information. Then a third experience, very smooth and again Gratitude. Those were with a facilitator. Two months ago I began self-learning. Being such a powerful molecule, I try to be accompanied. I already handle up to 75mg more however I have noticed that being a beautiful trip, I can not lose consciousness as in the first two occasions, that is to say I am conscious in some way of everything that I am living. I am going to take a break and in December, from a facilitator in Mexico City, I will make a new ceremony.

Rising Spirit

Your energy is sincere and most beautiful.  I wish you all the best upon your intrepid spirit journeys into oneness.  Please share more of your profound experiences.   _/|\_ _/|\_
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

celestino

hi equable, thank you for sharing. may I ask what type of pipe are you using? thanks

all the best. celestino

Equable

I use two kinds of pipes: 1.- Eclipse Vape. 2.- Light Bulb Pipe.

celestino

hi equable, thank you very much for your reply. i have got an eclipse for 38€ as they were not sold in the grow shop, they are not meant for weed. the light bulb vap is on the way.

lots of light and love. celestino