Introductions/Newbies / Re: One question
Last post by justwannaknow - May 27, 2023, 12:21:05 PM
Thank you very much sir!  _/|\_
Introductions/Newbies / Re: One question
Last post by famine - May 27, 2023, 05:25:41 AM
All good to vaporise
Introductions/Newbies / One question
Last post by justwannaknow - May 23, 2023, 03:37:24 AM
Hi, if a bag of synthetic clear yellow/brownish crystallized meo was contained and wrapped in plastic bags outdoors, possibly affected by condense. Could it turn to a completely brown powder and still be good? Or would it mean that it's wasted?
Introductions/Newbies / how do you keep the lid on thi...
Last post by Espurrr - May 13, 2023, 09:30:11 PM
indeed, a long time has passed after my initial introduction to psychedelics, but i am new to 5, hopefully if life would have it i will plunge into the deep again
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Alive-Alive-Oh
Last post by Handshake - May 03, 2023, 01:09:08 PM
Welcome!
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Alive-Alive-Oh
Last post by 5AliveEW - May 03, 2023, 11:19:39 AM
Thank you to everyone who has posted in this forum  _/|\_
Introductions/Newbies / Alive-Alive-Oh
Last post by 5AliveEW - May 03, 2023, 11:16:45 AM
Hello,

I wish to join this forum to understand more about people's experiences with 5-MEO-DMT, particularly regarding integration.

With best wishes,

5AliveEW
Preparation and Integration / Re: So You Want To Intramuscul...
Last post by shakyradical - April 29, 2023, 12:07:12 PM
yeah I totally understand the ideology about injecting.

the reality tho is it's the most sterile, reliable means. (I know I'm preaching to the choir here)

its' used in hospitals for good reason!   

and aside from possibly hitting a vein (which is very very low probability, I've done more than 1000 im injections and never had one)
I think the risk is pretty much nil.   unless you include using impure medication or dirty tools.

and people seem not to be able to distinguish between IV and IM.(not saying you are, as know you to be educated in this)    IV has a bunch of risk factors, embolism, absessing from a miss, blowing veins, blood infection etc. 
but im is pretty damn safe and convenient.

ok I swear I'm not paid by the intramuscular foundation ;)
I just really dig it.

I started macrodosing LSD via IM as well (liquid ovbi) and it's again just reliable af.   no variable in digestion based on what I ate, or how my stomach acid is working, etc.

General Discussion / Re: 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT & The Churc...
Last post by Handshake - April 29, 2023, 08:42:10 AM
I liked the article too, but want to encourage for the sake of discussion that we share not only links to external articles but that we also share excerpts that are meaningful or of particular note. Or giving some summary/context of the link that's being shared.

For example, I might say the following:

I just read this article that I think covers well the full picture surrounding the Church of Psilomethoxin, especially the way it presents information in a well-organized format and includes interviews with multiple involved parties. In particular, I found it did [insert detail(s) here] well.

[insert link]