Main Menu

Recent posts

I had this white light experience with my first and only (thus far) time doing bufo toad venom. Everything was pure bright light and fluxing energy that was going straight through me. Definitely seems to be a common effect with a full 5 blastoff.
Snorted a few bumps the other day probably 1-3mg over time. Not sure I felt much but was on a ton of other stuff at the time. Will be trying the same dose with nothing else in combination sometime soon.
General Discussion / Re: Intravenous Injection ROA
Last post by Brother Goose - Today at 04:31:58 AM
Spontaneously tried what I expected to be a small dose IV the other day. Probably 1-3mg. Was really intense and lead to a complete loss of consciousness after about a minute. Woke up collapsed on the floor. Will not repeat. Im grateful to be ok. Word to the wise unless your doing it in a very very exact and observed setting never try IVing this.
Preparation and Integration / Re: So You Want To Intramuscul...
Last post by shakyradical - March 28, 2024, 05:04:49 PM
hey all,

I figured it worth mentioning that I've also tried 5 via sub cue, which is even slower a ROA than IM.

thinking a great method would be take half the dose subcue and half Im for an even smother rise and release. 

Preparation and Integration / Re: So You Want To Intramuscul...
Last post by 1Presence - March 28, 2024, 01:58:44 PM
This is really helpful!!  Thank you so much for taking the time to post this.  I appreciate the emphasis on safety and sterility.
Introductions/Newbies / I'm Here Now
Last post by 1Presence - March 28, 2024, 01:18:59 PM
Hello other manifestations of Myself-  Have been working with 5-Meo (wife calls it 5- Meow) for a couple of years and have begun serving to close friends.  I am fascinated by this molecule- it is the greatest experience a person can have- and releases us from this illusory reality and allows a glimpse of Reality as it truly is.  So grateful to have been introduced to this amazing gift and this great forum.  I have only vaped and am interested in instructions for IM usage.  Thank you and peace and wellness to all.
General Discussion / Microdosing 5 Fumarate (Snorte...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 21, 2024, 02:12:34 PM
Gonna start with a volumetricaly dosed solution of slightly under 1mg and then after a short bit will be dosing an additional mg if it feels right. If all goes well my friend who is going to watch over me will try the same after im done. Praying for a healing experience. Will report back soon.
Introductions/Newbies / Hello!
Last post by Toadtoadtoad - March 17, 2024, 01:48:08 PM
New here and researching reactivations to guide a loved one through their experience. Any advice on how to manage intense reactivations and anxiety following 5MEODMT is very welcome.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: First time
Last post by Brother Goose - March 16, 2024, 04:53:45 PM
Awesome. Wishing you much healing and growth on your journey with bufo. _/|\_

Welcome to the forum!
Introductions/Newbies / First time
Last post by stereotypewriter - March 16, 2024, 12:58:58 PM
Hi everyone
I had my first experience with Bufo with a wonderful private facilitator/healer yesterday morning. I was scheduled to do it again this morning, but did not feel ready after a night with intense but manageable reactivation. We did some integration together this morning, and I have spent the day so far in reflection. I think I will be ready this evening to go again. She recommends 3 times. I'm from Canada, but I am currently doing this in Costa Rica. I am here on this forum because I want to learn, and make sure I'm doing things the best way to get the most out of it, and also, if possible give back if only by sharing my experience. I have many traumas and Cptsd and was struggling through life. I want to reconnect to the joy and freedom in my soul that I faintly recall, know is there, but that has been buried and inaccessible to me for too long. I hope to be able to post again soon when I feel more equipped to share something useful   🧚🐸🤍🙏🏻
Love to you all
Xs
PS Am I the only one who has so much trouble with the letter verification?! 🤣