Main Menu

Cobalt newbie

Started by Cobalt, July 08, 2017, 03:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobalt

Hello everybody!
Hello All!!! Just found this group and glad to be able to join everyone at the top tabe.  I first did Bufo with a Shaman in the UK on 10th December 2016. The day I was born it seems. My life has not been the same since....what a wonderous existance we have been allowed to share!!😊 I've tried other plant medicines also, Ayahuasca, Tepeschuite, Shrooms, and a few DMT trips since popping my enthiogenic cork back then. ..I love life 😊😊😊😊

Handshake

Welcome! :)
Great to have you here.

wayne

May I inquire what Shaman you went to? Where are future encounters with qualified Shamans available?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

free-range

Hi Wayne

Just reminder from the 5Hive admin team (this is in the trip report guidelines):
This forum aims to avoid identifying any others who may have been part of your experience, i.e., trip-sitter, facilitator, shaman, co-participant, etc.). Any identifying information included in your report may be monitored and removed by forum moderators. If you are curious about more details about the identification of anyone involved in a report, please contact the contributor directly.

Thank you!
—surrender completes us—