Main Menu

Hi

Started by that, July 12, 2017, 02:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

that

Hello :)

Another member from the nexus hopping on over. I've never experienced 5-MeO, though I'm very curious about it, the history surrounding it [if much], and the experience/s that it brings about, I'm really intrigued by it seeing as to how it can reliably put one 'front and center' with Source/God/etc, whereas with NN-DMT it seems to be more content-based and flash, though I've had one experience with NN-DMT that took me the farthest I'd ever went - a near instantaneous 'white light-front-and-center' experience. Barely was able to hold onto that particular experience without blacking out, it came pretty close to doing so, though there was essentially no buildup in effects, it was nearly instantaneous, I'll never forget it..

And from that experience, which had been some time ago, I feel compelled to follow down the MeO rabbit hole. Now I'm here. Thanks for having me!

Handshake

Welcome to the 5 Hive!

Looking forward to your contributions, always a pleasure to have people here from the Nexus. It does seem that 5-MeO-DMT has more of that direct source consciousness experience than NN-DMT. More anecdotal evidence will continue to inform what we know and hopefully in the future there will be academic research happening that can tell us even more.

Flux

Hi that and welcome,

It seems there are a number of reports of people reaching states that descriptively appear somewhat similar to 5-MeO, and I imagine the conception of this space of unitary consciousness is essentially the same, I am curious as to the different experiential aspects. From what I gather there is a typical n-n-dmt lead in or ramp up to the 'white-light' whereas 5-MeO is often full immersion in source from start to finish (if one fully surrenders form the outset).
Look forward to your future contributions,

Gracias