Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Toad Experiences and Testimonials / Re: 5meo and thyroid gland issues
« Last post by fainkujen on Today at 01:54:43 PM »
That's all I know! these 3 women doesn't know each other, they told me that their thyroid gland got better after smoking.
Introductions/Newbies / PNW gang
« Last post by cadel333 on Today at 10:53:36 AM »
Hello all another beautiful day in Washington to stumble onto this gem. I am currently in a Psychedelics Today class and found this community through Ashley Booth, MS. DMT is a strong connection to another realm and there are allot of different ways we experience the connection. I'm excited to be apart of the gang :)
Introductions/Newbies / Hi All 5 Meo Enthousiasts !
« Last post by Conatus on Today at 08:07:33 AM »
Hi all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself.

I am an enthousiast psychonaut, started my journey with Ayahuasca 10 years ago and since i traveled all around and tried many wonderful medecine. The one that had the strongest impact on me was Iboga.

I discovered 5 meo Dmt a month ago, didn't hit nearly the begining of the potential of its proposition but i feel it is a huge gate to try.

Thanks for participating in this community, i'll see you around ;)

Conatus
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Hello from the PNW
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 25, 2022, 09:16:40 PM »
Welcome!
There isn’t any “standard” method. The synthesis always depends on what starting materials are.
5-MeO-DMT Experiences and Testimonials / Re: Open to any help here
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 25, 2022, 09:12:29 PM »
To offer a slightly different opinion, sometimes more is not better, and it may be valuable to take some time to allow your system to regulate after an experience like that. Feel free to PM if you would like to discuss further or if you would like resources to support you.

Thanks for sharing your experience and being here with us!
5-MeO-DMT Experiences and Testimonials / Re: Surprising effect
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 25, 2022, 09:09:30 PM »
What an incredibly powerful experience. Thank you for sharing this with us. How are you doing since then? Have you continued to feel that shift carry on?
Toad Experiences and Testimonials / Re: 5meo and thyroid gland issues
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 25, 2022, 09:06:28 PM »
I haven’t heard about this before. Could you share more info about it?
It would be impossible to know what it is without doing HPLC analysis. Perhaps there is another lab you could send it to in order to find out what else there is?
You should be able to find comparable size scoops elsewhere on the internet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10