Main Menu

Blessings from Baja California MX

Started by inspiringbliss, January 09, 2022, 08:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inspiringbliss

5MEO found me.

I was introduced to the sacred substance 2.5 years ago when approximately one gram of toad pretty much fell from the sky into my possession. Hidden in a large jar of bee pollen that was gifted to me, I discovered one morning making a smoothie a small jar full of a substance that looked like shatter tumble out from the bee pollen jar that would ultimately change my life. While I had experience with some psychedelics, I didn't even know what 5MEO was. A buddy identified it for me, and I researched a bit, ultimately in awe at the fact that this substance had presented itself to me. Truly a gift from god.

I waited 2 years for my first experience, which was divinely orchestrated in the most beautiful of circumstances. Pure magic. I acquired a cartridge of synthetic 5MEO about two months after my toad experience and have had about a dozen subsequent experiences since, navigating my way through a better understanding of this sacred substance, feeling called to learn as much as possible so I may safely share it with others.

I am here to learn. To grow. To connect with others who share my passion for this medicine.  To understand more about this divine gift, myself and our innate connection to everyone and everything.

I'm fascinated about the connection of 5MEO and higher states of consciousness mentioned in the Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras and other ancient texts. I'm interested in using this sacrament as a spiritual tool as we evolve into higher states of consciousness shifting into this new age. I'm enthralled with how it works in the brain and promotes neurogenesis.

I have been documenting my experience and delving into scientific research. I would love to speak with others about their experience with the medicine, and eventually compile everything into a book. I'm a writer / yoga and meditation teacher, recently opened a healing studio on the beach in Baja about 3 hours south of San Diego. Ultimately, I'd like to hold ceremony in studio  and safely hold space for others interested in intentionally using this medicine.

It is so so so sacred and I am humbled, honored, and beyond grateful for this gift.

<3 _/|\_

Rising Spirit

Quote from: inspiringbliss on January 09, 2022, 08:25:36 PM
5MEO found me.  I waited 2 years for my first experience, which was divinely orchestrated in the most beautiful of circumstances. Pure magic. I acquired a cartridge of synthetic 5MEO about two months after my toad experience and have had about a dozen subsequent experiences since, navigating my way through a better understanding of this sacred substance, feeling called to learn as much as possible so I may safely share it with others.

I too share your feeling that this molecule is sacred and one is called to journey deeper and deeper into the immensity and sheer mysticism of such an experience.

QuoteI am here to learn. To grow. To connect with others who share my passion for this medicine.  To understand more about this divine gift, myself and our innate connection to everyone and everything.

I'm fascinated about the connection of 5MEO and higher states of consciousness mentioned in the Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras and other ancient texts. I'm interested in using this sacrament as a spiritual tool as we evolve into higher states of consciousness shifting into this new age. I'm enthralled with how it works in the brain and promotes neurogenesis.

Welcome home friend.  Please share some of your experiences with 5-MeO-DMT with the collective and feel free to include personal revelations, as well as cosmic ones.  It's always wonderful to compare notes or bring up pertinent aspects of our psychedelic voyages.  And yes, yes, yes...  enormous parallels exist between ancient yogic practices and the 5 experience.  I believe strongly that our beloved sacrement gifts the very kernel of Advaita Vedanta. 

My own personal lineage stems from the Tamil Nadu Nath tradition, Kundalini Yoga and Tantra, by way of Kriya Yoga (as taught by Paramahamsa Yogananda and the SRF) and other schools.  If one pays close attention, there exist clear hints of the alchemical connection, secret Ayurvedic medicines, by way of Sri Babaji Maharaj's instructions to a young Lahiri Mahasaya. 

Once I was also involved with the Sant Mat path of Surat Shabd Yoga for some time, as my path unfolded.  I'm just not really a big fan of organizations, lineages nor well established sects...  too formal and hierarchical.  I have always  sought natural spontaneity. That said, the direct simplicity of Zen had always appealed to me.  This drew me towards Taoist teachings and naturally, sitting in Zazen became a path for decades. 

Please share your thoughts on meditation, psychedelics and their reverential integration within your own sadhana.  Grounding and finding meaning within very human, everyday events is so vitally key to our spiritual buoyancy.     

QuoteI have been documenting my experience and delving into scientific research. I would love to speak with others about their experience with the medicine, and eventually compile everything into a book. I'm a writer / yoga and meditation teacher, recently opened a healing studio on the beach in Baja about 3 hours south of San Diego. Ultimately, I'd like to hold ceremony in studio  and safely hold space for others interested in intentionally using this medicine. 

It is so so so sacred and I am humbled, honored, and beyond grateful for this gift.
<3 _/|\_

That's just pure awesomeness!  It's so fine to have your presence here & now, joining in honest discussion, connection and support with the rest of us.   _/|\_ _/|\_
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Handshake

Welcome, and that's great you have had such a powerful and positive experience!

I would encourage you to take your time before jumping to serve medicine to others. The jump to serve medicine to others is really common among people who have taken this substance for the first time. Consider how you can use the insights from this experience to deepen in the things you are already very good at. Channeling what you have learned via the medicine into your current crafts and disciplines can be far greater service than serving or sitting for people.

That being said, perhaps with more time you decide that you do really want to hold space for people. In that case it is important to ask why and to think critically about whether you are adequately prepared to be responsible for the well-being of others both during and after such a powerful altered experience.

Glad to have you here and look forward to supporting your growth and progression as you integrate this experience into your life.